ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 V6 Shoot

Ph1 V6
I was lucky enough to have my friend Dean do a shoot on my V6 this weekend in the New Forest before she goes into storage for the winter months. The results speak for themselves- boys got skills!! Check out the rest of his stuff at www.deanphoto.co.uk

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

Rear_Sunset.jpg

-4.jpg

Rear rigged rolling shot....

Rear_Rig.jpg

and last but no means least- the money shot!!

Front_Rig.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Love the V6

Think I prefer the standard wheels but still amazing!

I hate mk1 vee's *

Pure p**n !!! :approve: He has skills (can he take some pics of mine too ??)

- your ap decal on the drivers side is the wrong way round btw.

* do I heck lol !!!

bad ass. the money shot is amazing!!!!! i def think the mk1 vees are the best looking ;-)

not seen ultraleggras on a vee before, they look tasty!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Stunning pictures mate!

Would love to pics like that on my wall. Tasty shots of a very tasty motor.

Car looks awesome mate!

Ph1 V6
Thanks for the kind comments. He has indeed got skills. Really chuffed with the shots. May do a bit of retouching on some of them. The rolling shots look absolutely amazing.

Regarding the plate- am not keen on the personalised plate- it came with the car and I meant to sell it but been too busy with work over the last year and not got round to shifting it. Car is up for sale now so not really bothered. The black plates go great with the wheels- granted they are not strictly road legal ;)

Justin- much tyre polish was applied repeatedly but it was a very cold and muddy day in the New Forest so every time we moved it or turned the wheels there was more dirt. Will probably remove it in PS.

Ah its not worth putting it on this time of year anyways.. A desktop sized one of the second last would be cool ;)

Those pics are awesome.. ur Vee is one of the best ph1's I've seen.. the wheels look made for it and the yellow AP's look good as well behind them :) When i look at those tree's in the rear view moving shot...it makes me feel like I'm rushing down the road at 200mph! ;)

Combo
Stunning mate.

I see you around Winchester/Southampton a fair bit and every time I see your car I do a double take!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Vee's looking good mate :)

I've heard from a few people that Dean, is handy with a camera, great pics!

Oh and you have gotta take me out for a spin it before you sell it ;)