ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Turbo 0-100mph

Ph1 T
I'm guessing its not standard as I thought they were about 15secs.

wether yours is or isn't quicker it's still half decent for. 101k mile clio

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Carrying some impressive speed and obviously a track you know well. Bet some bmw drivers were not so happy a little Clio flew by so easily

Re slide impressive driving or sheer luck either bet it lead to a brown trouser moment

Nimbus Megane R26
wasnt being funny or anything just saying, from the sound of the video it isnt been totally thrashed? Love to see a video of it being thrashed. Mine is running 260bhp so nothing special. :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Carrying some impressive speed and obviously a track you know well. Bet some bmw drivers were not so happy a little Clio flew by so easily

Re slide impressive driving or sheer luck either bet it lead to a brown trouser moment

Ha ha, yes I should think the M3 owner was a little confused as to why the clio just cleared off and left him.

Catching the slide was 50/50 luck and practice I think mate, and yes was moderately scarey I guess, although ultimately bedford is a pretty safe place and I knew I wasnt heading for a barrier or anything like that so was more just scared I would embarrass myself with Mike woodford's father in the car than hurt anything, lol