ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 - Now with Recaro's.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
looks great!

how did you find getting to the passenger bolts? mine took me ages as the exhaust was in the way :dapprove:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best interior, best gearknob and best shape exterior.

K-WALATEE!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Love it pal :) recaros finish the interior off...great addition to the ph2 trim

Cheers mate, just wish mine was as mint paint wise as yours!

Looking awesome man!
The PH2 dash is soso good!
Help me do mine? ;)

Recaro's look great!
Are they a nicer place to sit over the standards? :eek:

As always, looking sick!

Thanks mate, you can do the conversion "magh" off here used my guide (and his skills) an did it in like 5 hours!!!

I've just done a long drive in them, very supportive and comfortable, definitely much better :)

looks great!

how did you find getting to the passenger bolts? mine took me ages as the exhaust was in the way :dapprove:

Cheers mate (we're part of an exclusive club ;))

I remember you said about the centre bolts, I managed to get to them ok with a decent extension and a bit of patience.

Excellent choice Rob, me popping over must of tempted you?

Yeah mate, what with that, seeing Craig's and these coming up, I couldn't resist.

Best interior, best gearknob and best shape exterior.

K-WALATEE!

It's changed a fair bit since you had it eh Danielson?

Very nice needs a ph2 boot lock to finish the back off IMO

If you look back a page or two, it's on the list :D

The seats look spot on. Are these expensive?

Dan.

Unfortunately they're not cheap, worth it though.

rob your car is the sex

Thanks man.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Cheers mate, someone off of here is giving me a hand and we're doing it in his garage, so hopefully we'll be quite alright.

You got any idea when I'm getting a smell when pressing the clutch down? Car's been going mental with this clutch issue.. lol!

As said you will need to pull the box out.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've heard people say this before, and I honestly can't say I agree.

I've done a fair amount of miles in RS seats, and they are definitely more supportive.

They may not be "deeper" but the are more solid on the "wings" if you see what I mean?

The RS seats are pretty good as standard seats come IMO, but these definitely allow me to be thrown around less in the seat.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
FLOL @ goober! 'Luke' is taken (by someone who hasn't ever posted or logged in for years ffs) so had to be dotlukedot. Sick of introducing myself as 'Lukeeightynine' as meets/shows etc as it made me sound like a bit of a spastic, lol.

I know you've been after Recaro's for a while now mate, interior looks seriously good atm!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks smart as tbh, just needs that ph2 rear end needs to come back though

I've got the bumper in the loft... I want to do the boot lid first and see how I feel.

FLOL @ goober! 'Luke' is taken (by someone who hasn't ever posted or logged in for years ffs) so had to be dotlukedot. Sick of introducing myself as 'Lukeeightynine' as meets/shows etc as it made me sound like a bit of a spastic, lol.

I know you've been after Recaro's for a while now mate, interior looks seriously good atm!

Cheers mate, flol at your reasoning, funny fecker.

I'm going to make it my mission to introduce you as "used to be Luke 89"

Should of brought a PH-2 ;)

x

I like the cable throttle? :eek:

In all seriousness, I have thought this could have been easier working backwards from a trophy though...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers mate, flol at your reasoning, funny fecker.

I'm going to make it my mission to introduce you as "used to be Luke 89"

Lol - 'who?'

Still need to get some pretty pictures of your's dude, will try on CS Saturday!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Those are mine!

Awesome seats rob, i'm jelly :(

Cheers Mark, LOL @ "jelly"..

Nutter.

Are you coming CSS?

Love that! Need a sit in it soon.

Cheers mate, if you stop blowing me out, you'd have seen it already ;)

You can take it for a spin if you polish up my headlights?

Absolutely mate, just give me a shout whenever!

Good stuff, we'll wait for some nice weather and then BOOM.

Megane 225 F1
When the f**k did this happen? I lose internet for 2 weeks and everything has changed. Don't like change. Do like the seats though. Uber jealous.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers all :)

Steve, if you know anyone who can fit tyres on the cheap, it'll get "decent" alloys!

I'm just not willing to pay £60 just to FIT tyres!

Tyres are a joke round here mate, let me know if you find anywhere!! I had to cough up 15 quid a corner the other day for fitting... Should have seen my face when he told me! :(

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
rob did you speak to dartford tyres?

I haven't actually mate, but I'm sure you said they were £10 a corner, and I want five fitted...

£60 to fit some tyres !! Seriously, garages down here normally charge approx £5 a corner !!

I need to try some little cheapo place I think.

Tyres are a joke round here mate, let me know if you find anywhere!! I had to cough up 15 quid a corner the other day for fitting... Should have seen my face when he told me! :(

I'll let you know how I get on, I won't be doing it this month because I'm supposed to be going away.