ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 new interior

polo, here for lols
hi,
i have a ph1 1.2 RN.
The interior has had much better days lol. (as can be expected on an old car) most of the damage was in it when i got the car anyway.
anyways is it possible to swap the interior with the full leather ph1 sport interior or half leather similar model? is this a straight swap and how easy to do is it? im not swapping the dash or any of the other trim, just the seats.
cheers
sam

Petrol Blue 182.
pretty easy to swap mate, streight fit iirc, a sport interior for sale at wokingham scrap yard ;)

polo, here for lols
pretty easy to swap mate, streight fit iirc, a sport interior for sale at wokingham scrap yard ;)
yeh that is were i saw it and got the idea!! how much am i looking at? im not around for the next 2 weeks though so will probs miss out on that one:(

Petrol Blue 182.
its been there about a month mate and he wants 280 for it, u a local at the scrappy? im normaly there having a butchers at wats in

polo, here for lols
no mate, hav'nt been in a while. thats prity expensive tbh lol. i went down awhile ago and saw a silver ph1 172 and was going to ask about it then but i didnt have time

Petrol Blue 182.
A1 in wokingham, there is a silver ph1 172 down there, been down there bout a month now, maybe more

polo, here for lols
yeh same one as me, went there about 2 weeks ago to find parts for a corsa. how often are you down there then? do you think he will be open on the price at all??

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah more then likly, there like a car boot, just got to hagle, point out the naff bits, crakin in leather, the fag burn etc. or say look i have £200 on me would you take that?