ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Exhaust Choices...

CLIO 172 PHASE 1
Just got my phase 1 clio back today had my supersprint back box fitted with new middle section at custom chrome racing, fitted to my miltek de cat pipe sounds awesome.

CLIO 172 PHASE 1
397016_2488922786357_1351330849_1878965_2006649998_n.jpg

CLIO 172 PHASE 1
its a supersprint stealth exhaust brought from italy, its to keep the ph1 stealth look ,and so you dont have to cut the back bumper.

CLIO 172 PHASE 1
No i will try and get a video,i suppose does look funny but sounds good and you cant see it, this is the picture from supersprints website
16427.jpg

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Thats not a proper stealth backbox. Its supposed to be used with the 172 182 lookalike end pipes
The only stealth one at the moment is our custom race version. That has a proper end.
supersprint-stealth-system-renault-clio-172-pic3.jpg

supersprint-stealth-renault-clio-172-pic2.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
BTB Stealth, 10 times better than the Ktec imo. Can't comment on the supersprint, but tbh im sure thats awesome as well but probably alot louder!

172 Cup
BTB = Stealth win in a tin ;) love mine soooo much. They are a fantastic system made to the highest standard!

Csp

ph1
Im also in need of some ph1 exhaust ideas, ive looked through this thread, still not sure what to go for. Cut into the bumper im thinking.

This is my 2nd car used for everyday, any ideas? as it looks to big like this when i bought it, never got round to changing it :nono:

0YlJu.jpg