ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Exclusive - H8teerrzz Gunna Hate!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
ph1-2.jpg

ph1-4.jpg

ph1-1.jpg

ph1-3.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Very nice, I remember seeing this at the RR day it even looked good on the original wheels tbh.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
did you buy it like this? sure there was one for sale identical. if you did you've done a good job polishing it!

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect combination. Almost makes me want an Exclusive instead of a Flamer or Sunflower! Perhaps some spacers will finish it off nicely if you haven't already?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know why but I think a Cup spoiler would suit it more than the V6/Trophy but its still stunning as is.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Thanks for all the comments so far....

I like! Is that green or blue paint?

Dark Green

did you buy it like this? sure there was one for sale identical. if you did you've done a good job polishing it!

Nope bought it standard, had it for a little while now.

whats the haterz bollox about? That's really tidy. I was expecting lime green door handles and such tripe

Most people don't like exclusives hence the hate title...

Perfect combination. Almost makes me want an Exclusive instead of a Flamer or Sunflower! Perhaps some spacers will finish it off nicely if you haven't already?

The offset of the williams wheels give a wider stance to standard so i dont think i will be bothering with spacers.

Ph2 rear, and it'd be perfect.

/Flamesuit

Ph2 bumper is being sprayed up currently, not sure if i will be go for ph2 rear lights or not.

Clio 172 Exclusive
No hate from me, I love my Exclusive/s. The leather seats are so comfy! And the Scarab green paintwork looks fantastic in the sun :D Looks good. Different with the Williams wheels. Think I prefer the standard ones myself though, as they do look good when clean.