ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 and Ph2 fuel rails

IMAGE_006.jpg

is this a ph2 rail?

If so can it be modified to run an fpr?

SQ5
1. Yes it is
2. I think it can but its a bit hard to do it and easier to get the Ph1 rail, even though they are harder to find

Titanium 182
How much do renault charge for fuel rails ?

Whiteley is selling one I think, ask him if it's from a ph1 or 2.

BMW M5 & E36
Mine's from a Ph1, but it's the later style Ph1 which is actually the same as a Ph2 with the blocked FPR port.

Hard to tell from the photo, could well be a ph1 as it looks to be open.If it's for sale then get him to blow down it if he can't otherwise tell. Ph1 will come out the other end, Ph2 he will go blue.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I'd guess it's a PH2 rail as it hasn't got the FPR fitted (unless they've removed it) But as Whiteley says they look identical in appearance its only when you look at the fpr area you can spot the difference.

If it is a PH1 rail there should be marks where the FPR was fitted and also on the far right (as were looking at it) where the return pipe is fitted.

Shameless plug but I have one of each spare. I also have a systec connector for running an external fuel regulator and a full length of braided fuel hose to run back to the tank. It's all excess to requirement from my turbo conversion.

Here it is

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2251