ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 and newbie photographer..........from Ita

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
i'm sanding and painting my 2118 s so for nearly 2 months will have this wheels on ...

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
thanks you guys ,,,,,,,,,,i bought the reflex 3 months ago .........now I try to do something nice ......

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
as you can see I registered in 2008 when bought the clio ................and this is the best forum about it ...........so it's enough searching clio forum on google and it appears :D

130i Road, 172 Track
Pic #2 and #3 are great. Pic #1 needs the wheels turned the right way. Also, wasn't sure on the wheels at first but think I kind of like them now!

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
the first pic is just to show you that it still has the stock rear and................soon will take a nice pic also of the rear ..

ClioSport 172 (2003)
What camera are you using there mate? Also what software do you use ? Im a photography newbie at its very worst im afraid

Bora.
886u51nk.gif

front wheel fixed?

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
I'm using a canon 40d with a poor 18-55 kit lens.........for processing ..........lightroom, silkypix, ps cs5 ....

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
here's another pic for you guys :D

front bumper is a bit crap but i have the new one in the garage....

clio 3 dci 106 hp
yeeeeesss I am jaykey ..... ;) the last one pics looks awesome !! in my opinion ph1 looks more aggressive than the other ... old school rule'z ;)

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
promotional picture from the mid of the 90's :D hahahahahah with the old wheels and yellow fog light