ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Alarm Issues

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Right, had the joy of going to my car this morning and when i opened the car the alarm went off then refused to go off no matter how many times i locked/unlocked it. Eventually it would "time out" and stop. If i then tried to unlock it again the alarm would go off.

It did occasionally make and odd noise as if the alarm was trying to stop but a relay was possibly semi stuck "on". Another thing is that the engine would start when the car was unlocked whilst the alarm still going showing that the immobiliser function was still working as it should.

Can anyone help with this? I need to deal with it tonight as i need to use the car tomorrow?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Also thinking is there any way to reset the alarm system "re-boot"? Disconnect battery and then reconnect?