ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 Airbox?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
well picking one of these up in a week of so to put on the 182, whats everyone's verdict in them also its come with the standard filter, whats the best aftermarket one, was thinking itg, but been told the piper cross has better gains?

Cheers!

Clio Sport 172 ph1
it's a nice upgrade, but You better off with V6 box (same box but 100mm single input, its 1/2 bigger in overal diameter)

as for gains i'll post some results shortly, since me and my mates will test few aftermarket solutions on rolling road (maxogen, v6 box with itg panel and few others)

Last edited:
  RS RIP
I had a ITG, this was so dirty i could'nt even be bothered to clean it. Put in a paper one after, and now i'm wanting to order the pipercross one because they seems to be better than the ITG (performance wise, nobody knows how it actually filters and keeps s**t out of the engine)