ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 zorst different to a ph2?

172 5HED
So I need a "ph1" zorst then? I'm planning on decatting to go with the inlets and map. Unless the decat pipe will have some extra length in to compensate?

340i
if you run a "ph-2" de-cat and "ph-2" exhaust you will be fine... or an exhaust with the telescopic connector which can be adjusted to suit either cat length

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There are two different types of cat on the ph1. Single sensor is shorter, and unique to ph1. Twin sensor is same length as the ph2's. Depends which you have.

Peugeot 308
Brown Bear - Any particular reason why it changed?

My old X-reg 172 has single, my current X-reg has Twin...

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Any way of finding out which cat you have other than getting car jacked up or on ramps?

Look underneath the side or front of the car, there is enough room to see if you have a single box cat or a twin barrel style - cant miss it!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
That's what I thought. Just cos it's twin barrel, does that mean it's twin lamba. From what you're saying, no.....?!?!

Lots of Alfas
No the twin barrel can have 1 or 2 sensors, easiest thing is to jack the car up and if theres a sensor just after the cat, it should be the longer type (same exhaust as a ph2).