ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Sunflower Register

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
FPMSL that means he can buy something else now!

It's odd to think that Bren the previous owner sold it to move to Ireland and now the car is kind of following him there.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Spotted N44 GOO near Bathgate today, black angel eyes, black wheels, ph2 rear bumper and tinted rear lights :(

Spoke to a guy that breaks clios along the road from me Djw John. This is the guy that had the AG 197/225/1.2 track car that worked in sporties, That owns this.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
N44 GOO
Date of registration - 15/01/2001
Former keepers - N/A
Mileage - N/A
Alloy bonnet - N/A

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
FPMSL that means he can buy something else now!

It's odd to think that Bren the previous owner sold it to move to Ireland and now the car is kind of following him there.

Lol that's true, should turn some heads over there. .

Sunflower 172
du7ezahu.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Not that I'm in the market but what's he asking?

He messaged me when he put it up for sale.

Think it was £2.5k he also has a spares package that could come with the car i belive.

Not seen him on here for a while now, price may have dropped. Has he got his Fiesta ST yet?

Harpman. I've had much worse tbf lol.

The car will be going around the 25th January when the new car is delivered.
There's already a buyer lined up though. Feel free to PM me though if you want info about the car & want to be PMd if he drops out.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Harpman. I've had much worse tbf lol.

The car will be going around the 25th January when the new car is delivered.
There's already a buyer lined up though. Feel free to PM me though if you want info about the car & want to be PMd if he drops out.

Hello sweet cheeks.

How you been, ok i hope? X

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hey bbz.

Yeah, all is good. Not really been posting much on here lately. Buzzing for the fiesta to come. 4 weeks to go... x

Your Ph1 back on the road yet?

No matey, not untill the winters over.

Still not bought coilovers, dont see the point just yet.

Might sell up hough next year, as i have a scooby itch that needs scratching. But we will see if i fall back in love with it as i haven't driven it since September. :(

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Apparently this is a genuine one, and the reg isnt showing up in here? Anyone in the know? Pic taken from fb.

X313 EAP

edebf9ee140e501235547129adddc9ea.jpg

Clio 172 sunflower
Hi I now own
Y459lbv
Mileage: 130k
Alloy bonnet: yes
Would love some information on it from previous owners or anybody who knows the car. And wat number it is in the list thanks in advance