ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Silver Stafford

PB172
Seen you ocming to opposite way to me at the maccies end of Stone Road yesterday :) Gave ya a cheeky thumbs up followed by a wave! Soundd! Looked mint :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
That was me, just getting back from giving the Clio a service. Gave you a thumbs up aswell.

Yours looks good too, what exhaust have you got on yours?

PB172
Oh hey Johnnn! haha was mint finally seeing someone who's on here lolz.

Cheers mate, still got a load of stuff to do but got bare Uni stuff around this time of the year it's unreal! I really don't know what exhaust s on it tbf. Sounds pretty decent and looks alright when it's pushed back up to flush with the bumper making it look smart but it hangs a bit and really annoys me... I wanna swap it for a stealth or something but I have a half moon in the bumper too :/ cba!

Wocka when's this Stafford meet? :eek:

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
May 15th is the meet date (i think).

Got to get an exhaust for mine, my standard system is blowing and isn't going to last to long. Might get Phil at unique exhausts to do me one, and a decat. He did the side exit on my rover turbo and all the exhausts at my cousins place driveme.net. His work is spot on. Only problem is do I cut the bumper and have it recessed in or have it hanging below?

Last edited:
  secret
Yeah the 15th it is, postcode on there now if ppl need it

Phil made my exhaust and decat, always has done mine and 90% of my mates, hes a top bloke

PB172
May 15th is the meet date (i think).

Got to get an exhaust for mine, my standard system is blowing and isn't going to last to long. Might get Phil at unique exhausts to do me one, and a decat. He did the side exit on my rover turbo and all the exhausts at my cousins place driveme.net. His work is spot on. Only problem is do I cut the bumper and have it recessed in or have it hanging below?

Yeah the 15th it is, postcode on there now if ppl need it

Phil made my exhaust and decat, always has done mine and 90% of my mates, hes a top bloke

I was also unsure weather to cut bumper, didnt in the end

Sound, I'll probs be there :)

Also not a mega fan of them hanging below the bumper but I hate the fact my bumper is cut. Matter of opinion I guess...

secret
e6f11666.jpg

Thats mine, u will see it at the meet anyways but i like it :) 2.5 inch rolled out

secret
Its my valver wel its gone now, i built it from bascially standard into a track ****. Had loads of work done :)

About 7 months now :) just going slow with it but big expectations, just seen u saw my project thread :) did u go through it all?