ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph1 172 fog lights not working

Ph1 172
When I first bought the car it did not have front fogs but all the wiring was there and the indicator lights up on the dashboard to say they are on so got some off ebay last week fitted them today and they don't work has anybody got any ideas why?Is there normally any common problems?I have done a search on the forum but not really found the info I am looking for

jay

ph1 172 Black
Had same question. Got flamed for wanting them on but that just made me laugh. If you search I think you'll find the couple of day old post.

I checked the fuses, have you? Also there is the conector between the bumper which apparently is prone to water. Mine worked sometimes but haven't for weeks. Try turning lights on then fogs and drive then check.

Let me know if you fix it and how!

Ph1 172
yeah checked fuses will check that connector tomorrow if my cars not had fogs from new the wiring has been sitting there not used for 6 years so can't be good! i only really brought them for the look not to use them!!it just annoys me that they don't work even though i don't want to use them!

ph1 172 Black
Checked my connector and it was that that was at fault. Took me 2 mins to get it to work with some WD40