ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH1 1.6 Project...

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
Been on here for a few months now, looking through a lot of projects, been a little shy to post anything :eek: but I've decided to start a project thread, lack of money at the moment means it will be progressing slowly..

I apologise in advance if this thread is rubbish!

Any way, I bought my clio in July for £750, its a 1.6 8v RXE with 63000 on the clock. Thought it was a bargain so I snapped it up :)

This is what she looks like :
car.jpg

My plans are:

Coilovers
Dual Optics with 6000k Hid's
Alloys - with some stretched tyres, not massively though ;)
Cat Back - not sure what to get though..
Sport interior - maybe
Clear side repeaters
Silvervisions
Ph2 Rear Lights
Replace standard cd player for an after market one.

These are the alloys I got for them :
Chubz186.jpg

They are 15's with 6.5j so thinking of putting on 175/45 on ? Thinking of Nankang tyres, what do people think of them ?

Then I got some ph2 rear lights for £10
Chubz181.jpg

Chubz182.jpg

But i didnt realise how hard it was to find the bulb holders :/ so I'm in need of some different ones :banghead:

Got this for my birthday
Chubz183.jpg

Really like it, so so much better than the standard haha.

With some of the money I got for my birthday I purchased some Dual Optics for £60
Chubz184.jpg

Bought a HID kit straight away, me and my mate are doing the wiring tomorrow :approve:

The car has also had a crash :(( on christmas day I went into the back of someone, resulting in this..
Chubz180.jpg

Was quickly fixed which set me back £148, needed a new bonnet, grill and cross member so I thought the price was good :)

Chubz185.jpg

Back to normal :) Ignore how dirty it is :p

Just waiting to get paid now to buy tyres, then in April I will be getting my coilovers :D

Any comments are welcome, thanks for viewing :)

Renault Clio 1.6 RXE
Well wiring didn't go to plan, fried some of my loom and now my dipped beam don't work in standard lights, need some help :((