ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH-Quick Vs R26 (pic heavy)

Coupe/Defender V8
Took a few pics at the pub with my mates liquid yellow - so naturally thought i'd post em' up :D

cars012.jpg

cars013.jpg

cars018-2.jpg

cars004.jpg

cars021.jpg

cars009.gif

cars014-1.jpg

cars015.jpg

cars017.jpg

cars020-1.jpg

cars019-2.jpg

cars007-1.jpg

brakeduct034.jpg

brakes002.jpg

cars011-1.gif

Enjoy!

Coupe/Defender V8
I'm not sure where he had the dash done - I'm pretty sure it was a mate! Looks ace though. His exhaust is completely custom made, it is epic loud and sounds fantastic when gunning it. Think jet fighter but possibly cooler! Unfortunatly cameras don't really pic up the sound all that well. (Unless you're roughly half a mile away)

Porsche Boxster987S
awesome , i love the meg. Followed his blog on megsport. Alacantara dash right?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
That R26 is 100% sex!!! LOVE Compomotive wheels.

Love the PH-Quick tooo.

EDIT: How can you say those wheels dont suit the meggy :O!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Those alloys on the R26 are fail. Completely ruin the look of the meg imo.

Do like your car though salty (i must learn your name!). Oh, and thanks for what looked like a half arsed wave once you were past my car earlier!

Coupe/Defender V8
lol!! you looked well grumps! ta your bus is mint me dear :)

Seems the R26 wheels are marmite! I actually really like em' :/

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
lol!! you looked well grumps! ta your bus is mint me dear :)

Seems the R26 wheels are marmite! I actually really like em' :/

Same, think all these Compomotive hater's are talking cack! That Megane is perfect in every way. Should have left the factory that way tbh ;)

Coupe/Defender V8
Same, think all these Compomotive hater's are talking cack! That Megane is perfect in every way. Should have left the factory that way tbh ;)

It nearly did, they are the original development wheels, renault used when testing the megane sports. They were cut due to the cost of the wheels though. If you look at the picture zoomed in you can see the 2 valve caps, 1 for pressures , the other to monitor.