ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-quick shocks

Audi TT 225
My front shocks are spannered so if I wanted to get hold of some standard ones again for the moment what options do I have?
Will any ph1 / ph2 shocks fit? 172/182 or do they have to be ph1's?

Any idea how much they are from renaults?

Audi TT 225
Nice one, think I'll get some of them then... not gonna bother going for coils now as I'll probably be selling the car in a few months

Audi TT 225
Yeah I did but I didn't do anything about the shocks because I was gonna go down the coilover route. My apex springs have bummed my front shocks so I was thinking of slapping some second hand standard ones on it for the moment so its not so bad as the ones that are on there now lol

Audi TT 225
Oh heheh considering upgrading... really liking the R26 if I can pull the cash together. Always wanted a turbo :D
Dunno yet its all one big maybe, depends if I can get a new job quick cuz Im getting layed off in 4 months :S