ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ph-quick pics

vw bora
just got some ph-quick decals delivered and not sure where on the skirts to put them ie top part, bottom part or a bit of both and im isterested to see what cars there on aswell so if you got some pics lets see em :approve:

Golf R/Leon FR
here's where i used to have mine

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

rps13
yeah blah blah blah they are quick i get it but the whole PH thing,

is it just a witty observation of how we refer to our cars in phases, or does it have a deeper meaning??

A Flamin' Red one
I like it but is it not a tad embarrasing explaining to people and your friends why you have a sticker such as that on your car!? I'd feel a bit of a plank to be honest. Car's looking lovely though pal :)

Golf R/Leon FR
I like it but is it not a tad embarrasing explaining to people and your friends why you have a sticker such as that on your car!? I'd feel a bit of a plank to be honest. Car's looking lovely though pal :)

erm? thats my car not RM_bailey's lol

and i dont have mine on anymore, as loads have them now

vw bora
nah i had a ph1 172 and to be fair it was good but no where near what the cup is like to drive and the acceleration of it, its going on a cup due to it being f*****g quick dont care if its only for ph1's i think it looks good on my car soooooooooo :rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp: bring it on ph1 owners (except the lad who is sticking up for me lol) you will get munched in a race track or road :D

vw bora
not yet had time to clean it but i gotta clean it 2moz to go to the rolling road early saturday morn so will post a pic then and set off some more abuse no doubt lol personally i think it looks good dunno wot the big deal is

Golf R/Leon FR
technically no,

because they didnt have cup pack options available on the 172, hence the term full fat

BMW E46 330i Touring
As above, a 'FF' 172 would technically be the normal 172 but with Cup suspension, spoliler / splitter and wheels... it has none of them as standard, so is 'just' a 172.

vw bora
oh right i just thought it was the one's that wernt a cup or didnt have the cup packs, well you learn something new every day