ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH-EURLOW .....Smooooooth (h)

thats looks incredible mate, get those wheels sitting far out of the arches and a huge stretch, will look immense :)

blue with a cream roof, you read my mind mate, cream vynal is getting bought for the meggy as soon as the sport bumper is on and the momo retro wheels are on :)

RenaultSport 172.
did say! haha

my bumpers are diffrent to yours tho, smoothed it all into together...

deffo pics soon ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I like it all but the rear, looks wierd and plain....

Apart form that i really do love it though!

RenaultSport 172.
awsome, down here or up there?
wherever :)
..i know some good shots down this area

I like it all but the rear, looks wierd and plain....

Apart form that i really do love it though!
thanks alot mate...yeah it is plain on the rear....less is more ;)

Looks awesome mate. All been done properly which is the best bit.

Not sure on the exhaust tip and as has been mentioned needs spacers to stick the wheels out in the arches. Looks fab otherwise.

thanks alot mate :D
yeah spacers has been mentioned....maybe consider those in the near future !

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol at how many people are commenting on spacers....

have you thought about spacing the wheels out a bit mate?!

fancy giving away how much it cost you, was always interested in stuff like that but couldnt justify even thinking about a price!!

RenaultSport 172.
haha, yeah spacing the wheels out is something i may consider....

Pepsi....Got it done slightly cheaper than RRP, as the local bodyshop owed me a favour or two....;)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
i knew it would look quality mate, likin the work, worth the money. Thought u said u were taking that anchor sticker off agges ago lol

has Ive said before rage, impeccable car mate, really is well done.....great work lad...:D

yeah another local with a not so normal car;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Looks like very good quality work.

If it were my car the next steps would be:

Phase 2 Rear Lights, Guide for Easy Rewiring here: http://www.fubarnet.com/clusters.html

Phase 2 Front Splitter, Solid Plastice so wont flex, will keep with smooth look, also cheap as chips £25 IIRC

No Stickers

Spacers ;)

clio cup 172
What the hell is going on? This is cliosport and the standard responses should be:

Needs lowering

Get turinis

Ph2 rear lights (ok that one has been said)

Cup spoiler

Ph2 rear bumper

Then it will be mint ;)

Although I think it looks great as it is - I actually liked the stickers on the back but now they're gone :( What were they all about? Top work btw

1.8 8v RSi
f**kin awesome mate. just how i pictured it! keep it up. really lookin forward to the cream roof idea.
really does look near perfect

RenaultSport 172.
looks great.don't get all these people sayin do this do that.
THE LADS JUST SPENT LOADS AT THE BODYSHOP.

haha, tell me about it...skint for the next month or so now...:(
worth it though IMO

THAT. LOOKS. AWESOME!!!!!!!

You must come up here more often now!

Hats off to you lad!!
Thanks alot christopher :)
When is the next KK meet?

Looks like very good quality work.

If it were my car the next steps would be:

Phase 2 Rear Lights, Guide for Easy Rewiring here: http://www.fubarnet.com/clusters.html

Phase 2 Front Splitter, Solid Plastice so wont flex, will keep with smooth look, also cheap as chips £25 IIRC

No Stickers

Spacers
looking at splitters, but cant make up my mind which to have...think im going to try on my moms splitter off her meganne... ;)

as for spacers...theyll have to wait till nest month as im brasic now :)

Needs lowering

Get turinis

Ph2 rear lights (ok that one has been said)

Cup spoiler

Ph2 rear bumper

Then it will be mint
Although that looks awesome im not a sheep and like abit of individuality :D:D:D

f**kin awesome mate. just how i pictured it! keep it up. really lookin forward to the cream roof idea.
really does look near perfect

Thanks phoneix :D
Shoot sometime soon?

Sorry.... cream roof?

Saaaaayyyyyyyy whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Idea i had as im having my interior re-trimmed in cream leather...

RenaultSport 172.
had alot of responses from the public today whilst it was parked outside work earlia :)

...even had a few people coming into the store asking whos it was and asking me about it :)....even caught afew people taking pics of it on their fones!

...really pleased with it. never though i could build something like this so im over the moon :D:D:D:D

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
btw rage i'm not so sure about the cream centre caps.......if the alloys were black with silver ilp then the cream centre cap would work, but don't think the cream centre caps will be that noticeable against silver

Im going to get slated for this but f**k it!
Cream leather, cream roof, you thought about a chrome roof rack/ luggage rack to go on there?

RenaultSport 172.
you thought about a chrome roof rack
cant find one that will fit, and cant find anywhere that would be prepared to make me a custom one....already looked into it before my smoothing went ahead...

cream leather is a deffinate mate :D

RenaultSport 172.
Originally Posted by AlexS
Im going to get slated for this but f**k it!
Cream leather, cream roof, you thought about a chrome roof rack/ luggage rack to go on there?
Wtf lad ??? Where has your taste gone ??

that is taste :p

Lol @ Craig, not something that I would do but because I have a VW I know a little about the scene, on this car I reckon it would work.

Rage, try and find one and get a fabricators to adjust it or try a marine stainless fabricators, i ve had an A frame made up for my boat and usually these places are keen to try anything tehy would probably be up for giving it a go.

RenaultSport 172.
Nice Rage!

Very different to the usual turini's ph2 172 rear bumper etc

Looking forward to seeing it

Cheers dan....I Should be about tonyt...Up cannock mate if your about :)

RenaultSport 172.
Rage, try and find one and get a fabricators to adjust it or try a marine stainless fabricators, i ve had an A frame made up for my boat and usually these places are keen to try anything tehy would probably be up for giving it a go.

Ahh kool.

tbh i can only find ones for campers and mk1 golfs... but they all seem to fit on a sill that follows the roofline of the car via a vice type design...

i need one that bolts to the roofrails

Ah I see what you mean there, I ve just had a look on club lupo (the lupo doesn't have sills on the roof either) and this guy seems to have gotten round it using the more conventional type roof bar attatchment.. Its not chrome but proves it can be done, Craig you definatly won't like this!!

gallery_26_163084.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
deffinatly gotta shoot soon while we got nice weather lol. and lookin at that lupo....how about white wall tyres?