ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot Staff Discount

Thinking about getting the mesh grille for the 307 just to look a little bit different but I dont fancy paying nearly £200 notes for the priviledge. Anyone in the north east who works/knows of some one who works for Peugeot who would be kind enough to maybe try and get it cheaper.

It would be greatly appreciated, I have to be careful of committing the cardinal sin of making the car look faster than it actually is:oops:

I know it is cheeky but shy bairns get nowt;)

Keith

Astra 1.9cdti XP

:D Tried my hardest to think of something witty to reply but I just cant! Nearly went down the B&Q Chicken wire route but decided not to!

Hows about trying one of the aftermarket kit companies they have to be cheaper?!?

You alright paul. Buggers have my CTR up for £13995, although they have it in the local paper for £9750 and they wonder why they are getting alot of interest.

Manager says when you mention the group 17 insurance most of them run away...

Oh well, kitchen foil is cheap enough and I will certainly look different with that hanging out the front of the car.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Yeah they are a bit daft those Honda dealers. The one I went to look at for £14500 has now suddenly risen to £15500 not surprised they havent sold it really!