ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot RCZ

Clio 200
done a quick search, couldnt find another thread so here goes:

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/peugeot/2010-peugeot-rcz-limited-edition-ar79189/picture320689.html

Personally I think it looks stunning, and a lot of car for the money, £25.995 OTR for the ltd edition. Standard RCZ's will be from 20 - 30k with white only being a option on the 200 ltd editions.

Seriously considering one, I have to go to the stealers on thurs night to discuss figures if all ok then I might just take it. Delivery time will be after april and it will be a ltd edition on. should hold its value pretty well.

Only bug for me is the amount of other cars for that money.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
focus rs money i know what car id buy in that price range, but if my choice id spend the money on a m3 csl and have plenty of pocket change and a mans car!

Clio 200
would mainly be used between me and the mrs for running to work and general messing about and she wants something new.

totally agree about the FRS though:)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It is nice but it's a peugeot. :(

That stigma will always be there, but something different to turn heads aswell mate.

Clio 200
1.6 turbo petrol 200bhp or a 1.6 turbo diesel 163bhp pretty dissapointing they dont do a v6 version or something to match the looks

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah bit of a shame there using their normal engines, still a pretty car though, will apeal to the usual TT types though, all looks no go! :)

Facelift R53 Cooper S
shame about the front end........looks like a 107/1007/207/307/308/407/407 coupe

i.e. all the cars a 30k car shouldn't look like