ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peugeot 106 Rallye Bianca White

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
needs lack of stickers standard headlights (which ill sell to ya) and steelies and its perfect

Williams 2 & 200
What do you miss about it mate? I miss the gti I had so I imagine that was even more fun!

Compared to 182 there was alot less body roll and the noise was something else, I swear that car could go round a long corner faster than most M3's etc but the acceleration wasn't the best.

The best thing though is you could drive it at 9/10ths most of the time and the car would love you for it which i would do in the 182 but i'd be banned pretty quickly!

Last edited:
  Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
ah right yes mate. yea that was good. i was slowly catching ya lol

you on track again this year??

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
awsome motors miss my old rallye so much it was just so much fun and with that engine it would be awsome. as for brakes under standard rims you can get hi spec 4 pots my old rallye had standard brakes with disks and pads and that would pretty much lift the back end under hard braking hard to think itd need anything more.
the morettes i dont mind so much its not something id do but id defo paint them white.

Mk2 172
Looks megga, miss mine so much :(

106rallyemarchclumberpictures065.jpg

My ex GF's old car :) looks awesome!