ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

petrol, petrol, petrol!!!

Blk/Gold 182 FF
hey people!

just wonderd how much petrol people go through with the 172/182's.

Ive been drivin about pritty good and getting about 30.0 MPG. 30 qid lasts me about 140 miles at the mo which is quite sickning lol F----ING tax on petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

what about everyone else?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I get through about 80 quid a month with my 1.2 depending if I go on any long distance weekends away lol

Blk/Gold 182 FF
god dam! why cant petrol just go to wat it used to be like 2 years ago! lol sooner or later its gonna get to the point where its gonna be to much to drive our cars :( if it keeps goin up and up and up! lol

cock mobile.
Try a megane mate 190 Miles from a tank, £50 to fill it and 18 mpg

Jees, you need to ease off the loud pedal lol.

My last tank I got 380 miles from :approve:

Was some long journeys with cruise on at 72 though.

C

clvs2222

whats the price of super unleaded with you lot? my local tesco is charging £1.139 per litre. i average 30 mpg driving tidy around town. £20 will last around 140 miles (ish)
i am seriosly thinking about changing my car! :(

I

invisible man

I paid £1.107 for 97ron at a Fina petrol station in York this morning - I get an average of 32mpg out of my 172 cup.

197 Cup (JAWS)
driving at a steady rate I get 300 miles to a tank in my 182, but thats driving like a grandad.

the car is made to thrash usually get close to 230 to a tank ramming it.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
we get about 32mpg around town in our 182 and if you stick to 70mph on the motorway it will do around 42mpg. we get around 300miles to a tank round town. and about the same in the 197, but that has a bigger tank, only get about 26mpg round town

fad

Clio 182 FF
34-35 mpg 345 miles per tank full.

Dunno how some of you guys must drive as I tend to be qute spirited so in theorey you all must have bricks in your shoes??

CSX

172 CUP!
I managed to get around 44MPG out of my 172 yesterday! Mostly motorway driving

Today (with foot down alot more so then yesterday) getting around 36MPG

Put in around £60-80 a week - do around 500 miles a week i guess... all paid for. :)

clio 197, mazda rx7
Jees, you need to ease off the loud pedal lol.

My last tank I got 380 miles from :approve:

Was some long journeys with cruise on at 72 though.

tarts!

try a Vee 180miles from a tank 58£ to fill + octane inprover. And 16mpg!

Worth it tho! ;)

hahahahaha tarts ,
try a rotory twin turbo, foot to the floor and you only see around 8 mpg and on average 15mpg and thats 99ron fuel and at todays prices £75-80 to fill up depending on where you go!
but its true its well worth it lol.
apparently the prices of petrol will be around £1.50 with in the next couple of months :dapprove: , stupid government:mad:, any one else heard this rumor???

Clio 182
At the moment i'm averaging 35.5mpg on my daily commute (10 miles each way, busy B-roads, lots of stopping and starting in traffic)... whereas with my old Vectra 2.0 SRI it was just under 31mpg. I'm very impressed with the Clio! :D

apparently the prices of petrol will be around £1.50 with in the next couple of months :dapprove: , stupid government:mad:, any one else heard this rumor???

It's hardly going to rise 40% in two months!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
tarts!

try a Vee 180miles from a tank 58£ to fill + octane inprover. And 16mpg!

Worth it tho! ;)

hahahahaha tarts ,
try a rotory twin turbo, foot to the floor and you only see around 8 mpg and on average 15mpg and thats 99ron fuel and at todays prices £75-80 to fill up depending on where you go!
but its true its well worth it lol.

yej, Colin Rex does about the same MPG! horrific! I got about 8MPG on track! :)

A silver one
The electrics in my 182 are fooked, everytime I start the car the fuel computer resets itself to zero so I can't get an accurate reading :(

It was doing around 34mpg before it faffed up.

Takes £45ish to fill it up and I do that twice a month :(