ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

petrol blue 172 smashed up

black ph2 172
Seen this clio at a scrap yard dont no when it was done but it was a mess, looked like it had be rolled. Was wondering if any one knows it as they are rare in that colour and it had v maxx colies.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
172 didnt come in petrol blue? or did they...

if it was a ph1 it could have been:
_renault_clio_sport_20_16V49b7ce2fe7fda.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's a French model of the 172 that we didn't get.

The interior is Renault's I.D range. As are the wheel and colour.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yes, but he wouldn't have seen one here unless it was French-registered.

It was a French model and was an I.D colour that we didn't get. You couldn't even order one.

The 182 was the first UK-specific model in that colour, and even then it was an I.D option at cost.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's really not. Looks like slimy mud in anything except direct sunlight, where it looks like Jason's Bora.

Pass.

black ph2 172
Right had look today it is a pearl blue/green, i havnt seen any sports this colour before same as never seen a petrol blue one that why i thought it was one!

Do the come in this colour or has it had a respray??

Milltek'd clio 182
lol just had a browse on this thread, made me smile when every one is trying to determine the colour of the car that this bloke has seen lol, i would walk away lol mate, look at the trouble you've caused lol