ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough meet?

1.2 cilo
it would be good to get something going in peterborough but im not sure how many there are around the peterborough area.
im one but i dont think that would be a very good night:boring:

Sport 172 flame Red
I went to last weekends big peterborough mate there was only 3 Clio sports, I'm up for a meet in that area.

1.2 cilo
lol well is there anywhere else close that we could get more people?
I think the only way we could get more people is word of mouth. A time and a place i think would be a good start may be people on here will see and spread the word:approve:

1.2 cilo
I work during the week till about 1730 and some saturdays every now and then, during the week would be a late one and i think may somewhere in peterborough would be a good idea ( mac donalds maybe?). Im free on sundays so that would be ideal for me i found this old thread about the first peterborought meet
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?655713-Peterborough-Meet-(About-time!!)-Sun-9th-Sep-12-00

Rutland water was the last one so maybe there at a week end or maybe meet in peterborough centre and drive from there to rutland ( a clio convoy maybe) im thinking peterborough would be a good starting point and then we could go from there. An idea of course, what do you think?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
A Mcdonalds meet will really not go down very well on here. People try to avoid looking like chavs as much as possible.