ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough meet end of feb!

R26
i take it the peterborough guys are meeting before and making your way up together? :) where do you usually meet?

nimbus r27
Yeah we would meet at 12 ish at tesco Hampton and all drive down together!
Should be an awesome meet! Hopefully we can get atleast 10 of us to meet up!

R26
yeah sounds good, ive never been to one of the meets before so shud b a good day if i can make it (might be doing a private job ;) )

Hampton Tesco's @ 12'ish sounds good to me, only live 2 min's from there so no excuses to be late lol

Looks like a good road, any speed camera on it tho?

RB 182 cup
if i do end up going ill meet you on the way some where as for me to come to p'boro is gunna add 30 miles onto my trip

Clio Sport 182
Hampton Tesco's @ 12'ish sounds good to me, only live 2 min's from there so no excuses to be late lol

Looks like a good road, any speed camera on it tho?

Theres a couple between thorney and ghyurn, after that on the dual carrage ways you need to watch the bridges but theres no fixed cams till the 40 zone when your nearly at hunstanton.

nimbus r27
looks like its just the peterborough guys now! should still be a good turn out with a drive out to hunstanton! and hopefully some nice pics!! (richo)?
still meet at 12ish in tesco hampton carpark and drive from there!

b/g 182, meg tourer
i didn't think i could make this but i have had a change of plans :)

1.beij
2.mphgoose
3. richo
4.d2501
5.tom84
6. Kyias(Steve)
7 Donphan (Dolby)
8 tomo182
9 pagey
10 goodj (maybe)
11 ramsey374
12 presland1990
13 Phil Smith
14 clio_luke

looking like it will be a good turnout. will inform the others that don't come on here much. looking forward to it :)

nimbus r27
good man luke!! yeah should be cool im really looking forward to the drive to hunstanton think the convoy will be awesome!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
hopefully got 2 others confirmed.

craig in his ph1 172 (its for sale £2000)
and his mate with an exclusive :)

so are the plans still meet on sun 28th feb at hampton pub at 12 midday? just to clear things up. lol.

R26
1.beij
2.mphgoose
3. richo
4.d2501
5.tom84
6. Kyias(Steve)
7 Donphan (Dolby)
8 tomo182
9 pagey
10 goodj (maybe)
11 ramsey374
12 presland1990
13 Phil Smith
14 clio_luke
15 steve 172

Only just seen this thread,dont come on here to often.Im definately up for this but like luke said whats the final plan?

nimbus r27
right guys the plan is,
meet at tesco hampton car park at 12.30ish
head out for a "gentle" drive to hunstanton and take some pics have a chat and some chips lol!!
drive home stopping along the way for some pics!
how does that sound guys?

only worry i have is that tescos car park will be really busy! so might think of somewhere to meet!

if we go in the top corner, near the petrol bit usually quiete up there. Also weather dependent my mate my come along with his gixer for a bit of a run.

b/g 182, meg tourer
:( gutted tom.

yeah the back corner of tesco carpark is usually empty. sounds like a good plan.
was going to text you steve to see if you fancied it :)

nimbus r27
not looking good for me now! car brokedown last night gearbox is screwed!!
so doubt i will be there unless some kind soul fancies a passanger?lol!

R26
Cheers luke anyway,oh dear beij gutted for you I would offer you a lift but not sure who's in my car yet I'm sure someone else will have a space for you

Clio Sport 182
Hey,
Im afraid i cant come now. I have to go work all weekend.

Sorry, Hope you all have a good time.

nimbus r27
right guys who is still in for this?

im really trying to get the car fixed for sunday fingers crossed i will be there in the clio!

b/g 182, meg tourer
right new updated list? for those that definatly can make it.

1. clio_luke

hope this is still happening. really hope the car is ready beij. you can always jump in with me if the car is not ready mate.

nimbus r27
1. clio_luke
2. beij fingers crossed in my car
3. pagey6005
nice one luke hopefully it will be fixed by tomo afternoon all depends on part deliveries lol! if its not fixed that would be awesome to jump in with u fella!

weather aint looking good for sunday lol but u never know we might get lucky

RB 197
dont mind mate! if it is bad we could just change it into a pub meet?

Beij, pssst it's the tree, sort your life out, i've got a task for you...you need to drive to ladybower instead on sunday, otherwise feel the RB wrath.

b/g 182, meg tourer
good idea beij, still meet up no matter what the weather and see if we want to still go if its pissing it down. like you say, if not something more wet weather suitable like a pub meet etc :)
good to see your still onboard steve :) i think there is still a fair few coming.

b/g 182, meg tourer
just so we have an idea on numbers, can the folliwing confirm if possible. cheers :)

1. beij (confirmed)
2. mphgoose
3. richo
4. d2501
5. Kyias(Steve)
6. tomo182
7. goodj (maybe)
11. ramsey374
12. presland1990
13. Phil Smith (confirmed)
14. clio_luke (confirmed)
15. steve 172 (confirmed)

nimbus r27
1. beij (confirmed)
2. mphgoose
3. richo ( maybe)
4. d2501
5. Kyias(Steve) just text him
6. tomo182
7. goodj (maybe)
11. ramsey374
12. presland1990
13. Phil Smith (confirmed)
14. clio_luke (confirmed)
15. steve 172 (confirmed)

after all the peeps saying they where gonna come it might just be a small turn out this time either way im up for meeting still if u are luke?

b/g 182, meg tourer
yeah will still meet up and see how many turn up i guess. take it from there. shame a lot of people have pulled out.
yep, im definatly still up for meeting. hopefully at least 6 of us.

nimbus r27
kyias just pulled out to!! bit of a joke really aint it!
on the plus side my car is back so im good for sunday!!:approve:

b/g 182, meg tourer
you got your car back!! :) great news. hopoe it wasn't too expensive mate.
lets just go and see who turns up. cant see hunstanton happening but should still be a laugh.

R26
Glad to hear you got your car back beij.Il keep an eye on this thread to make sure the meets still happening,it will still be ok if only a few turn up,still get some good pics... If anyone has got a decent camera? :)