ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough meet 26/09/10

b/g 182, meg tourer
the weather was looking a bit grim when we met at hampton at lunch time, it was really grey and on and off rain. we decided to still head to rutland water and take our chances on the weather holding out. the rain stopped half way there and it pretty much stayed dry the whole time! :) after taking a few pics at rutland water we then decided to drive back over to peterborough and stop off at a pub.

it was a great turnout and it was nice to see a few new faces too! had a lot of fun :). there were a good selection of clio's (although no mk1's or ph1's), and a cracking meggy and 205 gti.
so here are a few pics. not the best pics in the world.

SDC11590.jpg

SDC11615-1.jpg

SDC11593.jpg

SDC11594.jpg

SDC11595.jpg

SDC11596.jpg

SDC11598-1.jpg

SDC11599-1.jpg

SDC11600-1.jpg

SDC11602-1.jpg

SDC11603-1.jpg

SDC11620-1.jpg

SDC11621-1.jpg

SDC11591-1.jpg

SDC11622-1.jpg

SDC11611.jpg

SDC11612.jpg

SDC11604.jpg

SDC11629.jpg

SDC11624.jpg

SDC11628.jpg

SDC11631.jpg

SDC11633.jpg

SDC11634.jpg

SDC11626.jpg

SDC11605.jpg

thanks for looking.

nimbus r27
2 threads lol!! great pics mate cheers for taking them!! ( tom let us down on the camera front again hahaha)

53 Clio 172
f*ck off Phil you ugly tosser were not mean! :) haha good to meet you and welcome!

I think a night out is in need soon, maybe peterborough or even stamford?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Was good to meet a few people! I did not even get left that far behind!

I would be up for a night in Stamford, easier for me lol!

Definatly need another one arranging soon, nice to see a big turn out for my first meet.

May even buy myself a camera, Tom's never going to remember his ;)

SG 200
f*ck off Phil you ugly tosser were not mean! :) haha good to meet you and welcome!

I think a night out is in need soon, maybe peterborough or even stamford?

No way I'm coming out with you idiots! ;) Seriously though that sounds like plan! Stamford is better for me.

R26
Some good pics there,thanks for the pics of the 205 lads. Great turnout,cant believe there wasnt any 172s there,hopefully mine will be on the road for the next one. :)

53 Clio 172
Looks a good meet ill be there next tym

defo come along next time, the more the merry..er! although the pictures are getting harder to fit in all the cars lol

By the looks of things stamford is the easiest place for a few (a lot of and plenty of jager bombs) beers so I will try and organise this soon! Il give Beij a day off from being the wedding planner :)

Discounted 1*2 parts
defo come along next time, the more the merry..er! although the pictures are getting harder to fit in all the cars lol

By the looks of things stamford is the easiest place for a few (a lot of and plenty of jager bombs) beers so I will try and organise this soon! Il give Beij a day off from being the wedding planner :)

sounds good to me although personally i think pboro is a better night out and is easier to get to (train, bus, taxi etc)

Nissan 350z
They all look nice, apart from the storm grey 200, that looks like it's driven by a hairy weirdo that can't play guitar to save his life.

RB 200 Cup!
cracking cars - must get myself along to one of these meets one day - or even get a joint meet going

53 Clio 172
Sorry to use this thread as my messenger but is anyone else getting involved with MOVEMBER this year? I will be for sure and if any of you lot fancy it then give me a shout! either PM or text (for peeps that have me phone number)