ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough fcs convoy

nimbus r27
yeah that should be fine tom!
but dont really want to be leaving peterborough any later than 7.30!

R26
lol? my house is dead in the middle of them both (sawtry) and it takes less than ten mins to get to them both. :)

nimbus r27
dean aint going with us tom! its only me luke and steve so far from pboro but luke is on the case and think theres a few coming with him!

Discounted 1*2 parts
dean aint going with us tom! its only me luke and steve so far from pboro but luke is on the case and think theres a few coming with him!

ah right didnt realise, cool well should be a fair few of us when combining with the norfolk lot

R26
im goin on my mates stand, but we are meeting at brampton hut too so i may just catch you mate :)

53 Clio 172
wow, didn't realise blokes could talk that much lol! wel guys Il be joining the convoy but probs not from peterborough as i live 20 mins from rockingham which is near uppingham but if its going to be easier i can always meet in peterborugh before

Discounted 1*2 parts
wow, didn't realise blokes could talk that much lol! wel guys Il be joining the convoy but probs not from peterborough as i live 20 mins from rockingham which is near uppingham but if its going to be easier i can always meet in peterborugh before

can you meet at pboro services?

nimbus r27
jonny we are meeting at a1 services (the big extra one) at 7 - 7.30!
bit of a pain for you to come over this way to go back again tho aint it!

53 Clio 172
no worries, dedication is what i got! will meet you there at that god awful time in the morning (on a sunday aswel!!!) at 7.15 yea?

nimbus r27
yeah thats cool mate see u sunday!!
has everyone printed the cliosport pass thing off?

b/g 182, meg tourer
right... craig, rudi and a couple of others are meeting us there. the convoy is a little too early in the morning for them i think. lol.
see you all tomorrow.

v6
right... craig, rudi and a couple of others are meeting us there. the convoy is a little too early in the morning for them i think. lol.
see you all tomorrow.

Us Norwich lot won't be getting to Brampton Hut so early (will probably be around 7:30) but will pull in and see if there's anyone there to join.

Craig, rudi etc (if you see this) if that sounds a more respectable hour then may see you then

b/g 182, meg tourer
i think they will be heading over about 10am gregg.
i will speak to beij and see if we are waiting at the a1 services at peterborough to join your convoy. i guess you will be at the a1 services at around 7.50?

v6
i think they will be heading over about 10am gregg.
i will speak to beij and see if we are waiting at the a1 services at peterborough to join your convoy. i guess you will be at the a1 services at around 7.50?

That's quite a bit later! Didn't think you could get on the stand after 9 though?

Will pop in to the a1 services too, 7:50 looks about right

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just to confirm then is it just Tom me and Danny are meeting at brampton Travel Inn car park? we will be there at 7am :)

Last edited:
  R26
woah lol, this has gone to s**t aint it lol, if u get their a bit earlier you can join our convoy? but then are you stopping off at peterboro aswell aint you?

b/g 182, meg tourer
right, excuse my last post. i was confused about the plans as i thought gregg and greeny were on the same convoy.

so plans are as beij said. we are leaving p'boro a1 services at 7.30. anyone joining the convoy from a1 services to be there around 7.17 :)

hope thats clear. sorry for the confusion.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
LOL Luke, yeah we will be there before 7:30 with Tom and whoever else meets us! God we are a right bunch of women, haha :)