ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pet love (opposite to pet hate.)

BMW E30 325iiiiii
My 182

Despite the recent problems, pains (which included a new gearbox and steering pump.) and current niggles, its still a pleasure to fling round the backroads of Ayrshire. from the turn off at alloway to the go kart track 3 miles away, and from there to Drongan. Snatching 2nd at tight hairpins, heel-toe from 4th to third, pointing the nose into the corner, high revving 2.0ltr singing its heart out, and the decat rasping on revs going down. The screeching of the tyres as they hang on like a vice And the odd whiff of the brake pads. Would I change it for more than 200BHP??? Nah, f**k chasing figures, I'll stick with my 167BHP knowing that after a spirited drive, I still look back at it.....and smile.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
sounds like you drive like me. lol good on ya. only my 182 ran 175bhp ; p. i love the adjustability in the corners bringing the backend round to keep a tight line. putting a few corners together on a b road in a rs is 1 of the best things ya can do on a road. people on here dont seem to of worked that out yet.

BMW E30 325iiiiii
LOL I wonder why your gearbox went?

hard runs at crail....you only live once, thrash it.

captain full throttle lol

MightyMousebama.jpg

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Nah he can't be lbrench's best mate, there's no mention of passing a Porsche Turbo in the twisties on the wrong side of the road whilst dialling in a dabo of oppo