ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Cams, Recommendations?

RS 189.9
First of all, apologies if something like this has been posted before i had a look and couldnt find too much on it.

Im looking to invest in some uprated cams for my 182, i have looked at the KTR 421 cams but looking at other ones available such as the Piper Cams they seem pretty expensive. Anyone got any recommendations from experience?

Thanks in advance!

Lotus Elise
Schricks are the best cams around, 421 can't really be run on standard ecu and pipers are s**t.

Last edited:
  KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
I have Ktec's new cam profile fitted and they are awesome,very good gains and the car runs better than standard.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'd put the monies in a savings account towards a quicker car tbh.

Da fitted cams to his 182 and it was sold 2 weeks later lol

BG182®
Nick(Wazza182) had K-Tec's new 438's fitted last month. Was down there for the mapping and he made some pretty good gains with them. Plus, they idle great on standard management.

RS 189.9
Awesome thanks for the help guys, think i will be going for the new K-Tec Cams so will have to see how they go! Will keep you updated!

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Yer 212 is obviously not right but they have actually done up to 196 bhp on some owners cars in here..

172 cup, Impreza P1
Yer 212 is obviously not right but they have actually done up to 196 bhp on some owners cars in here..

196 is not 212 and on a F4R that will be another £2k please. Slight exaggeration and talking pish are two totally different beast!

172/1.2/E30
Some guy from the Netherlands (franx iirc) really rates them. Similar spec to Schricks but cheaper afaik.