ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance Blue Focus ST Detail...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
What did this actual detail cost gally.?

The Z6 stuff is awsome,i cant vouch for it enough.You can literally put wax on with a trowel and the Z6 makes it look like you do it with a special man wax tool.

White clique
Get yourself down south for a long weekend Gally and do mine and a couple of other members, i am sure we can round up a few. Just think, you'll get to meet the cool click AND leave with a wallet like a baller.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The ones that have been recommended to me so far (from what i recall) are all in places like Essex and Kent.... England is a large place, these are not that very close to me!

My hunt continues, what i really need is a detailing geek / enthusiast who is up for doing it locally.

Where are you actually based Alan?

What did this actual detail cost gally.?

The Z6 stuff is awsome,i cant vouch for it enough.You can literally put wax on with a trowel and the Z6 makes it look like you do it with a special man wax tool.

Fire me a PM mate i'll give you an idea of prices.

Z6 is superb! I need to pick up some more cery soon!

I'd be interested to if you aren't to far. Cheers.

You are indeed close mate. 15/20 minutes away at most, just in West Lothian mate. I've actually had a few guys come from further a field to get their car done. :)

Get yourself down south for a long weekend Gally and do mine and a couple of other members, i am sure we can round up a few. Just think, you'll get to meet the cool click AND leave with a wallet like a baller.

Indeed mate. It's not always about the money though, I usually prefer my only day off to be taken up by relaxing!

Alan seems obsessed with the clique.

Click ftw. You're in the White click.

Multi-quoting on the iPhone. Talent.

White clique
I live in Weybridge in Surrey. It has to be one of the geeky lot, even a wheel off jobby for an arch detail etc if i am going to shell out - it has to be someone who can do something i cant.

Stop being such a weazel and take a few days off work and come down here to do some cars, it will be the best day of your life.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have zero problem coming down to detail it mate. Pay my flights and expenses and i'll have it looking perfect. Much love.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bmw just means I double the price! ;)

Oh and Weasel was way harsh. :(

White clique
Bmw just means I double the price! ;)

Oh and Weasel was way harsh. :(

Please dont be upset with the weasel quip, weasels are nice!

The only issue with doing my car is the size of the bonnet, the minute i start waxing it i regret it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's very looong! Man up though. And it's White, easy peasy!