ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performace Blue Fiesta ST

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Hi All,

Having sold my golf to fund my first house
D53DC4CE-0CF3-43F0-B049-8885D6E4C7B0_zpsn6zrt8no.jpg

I have picked up a MK6.5 Fiesta ST
its a 07 with only 34k
also has climate control, headed front screen and ESP as optional extras
I've had it around 4 weeks and i'm really enjoying it! anyway, here's a few pics after removing the stripes and detailing on Saturday

sorry for all the pics :)

DSC_1178_zpsajoezdma.jpg

DSC_1185_zpscmeyjaki.jpg

DSC_1184_zpskzctreve.jpg

DSC_1183_zpsiruqaegx.jpg

DSC_1182_zpsfozijzkj.jpg

DSC_1181_zpsxqtd445b.jpg

DSC_1180_zpsxgfqkgua.jpg

DSC_1179_zpspv54mxyn.jpg

looks like a nice one a its got a good spec on it, not many about with climate and esp. well there wasn't when i got mine 5 years ago.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Thanks for the comments.

Yeah there wasn't many about with this spec when I was looking either, just fell lucky I guess!

It handles really well, feels much better than the Golf.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I originally bought mine after owning a 182, even with the 30 bhp deficit (with the right tyres) i could just and i mean just about 'keep up' with a Clio sport on the road. The handling for me was its biggest problem, after getting out of the car you could tell you had to work so much harder than in a Clio. Its taller than the Clio and you can really really tell, once it was lowered it fairs a touch better but the ride was ruined. I also owned a Mondeo ST24 at one point and that honestly handled betting than the Fiesta. As said the power difference is hardly noticeable especially once the Fiesta can breathe properly.

the engines do respond well to a few simple mods, there not bad cars the powersteering is something to keep an eye on along with the rear calipers getting sticky.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Yeah as above, it doesnt handle like the Clio with it being taller, but it sticks to the road very well and I feel much more in connect with the car than I did in the Golf...
I'm not sure if i'm going to mod it at all yet as i was only bought while I move in to my first house so not 100% sure how long I will keep it.

Titanium 182
Best colour! Spray plastics from grey to black, gloss black alloys, RS splitter, detango and you're off to a good start :tongueout: Always thought these really suit bonnet vents too! This was always one of my favourite examples:

DSC_0788.jpg

LY 200 EDC LUX
Mate of mine used to have one of these. I remember when he just bought it (from brand new) and took me out in it.

Oh the disappointment.

Titanium 182
Mate of mine used to have one of these. I remember when he just bought it (from brand new) and took me out in it.

Oh the disappointment.
They are definitely nothing special performance wise, more of a "warm hatch" The 1.6 TDCi can be remapped to keep up with the ST which is pretty poor! Lovely looking cars though, good option for young folk looking at having a sporty feel car.

There nothing to exciting out the box a few simple mods and they open up, or you can spend lots on them there a few supercharged ones or can go like we did, ours is on throttle bodies at 214bhp on standard bottom end for the time being.

Mini GP2
Always liked the look of these and yours looks a minter, although have always thought the standard wheels are too big.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
Cheers for the comments.
I'm really enjoying it, no its not as fast as the Clio was but I knew that before I bought it. A few breather mods would be nice but not sure if I'll bother as my new house is the priority and once that's sorted i may end up changing again. If not that's when the modding will begin :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mine had a full milltek mani/system and decat etc and breathing mods. A print out for 176bhp. I think it was mapped somehow after fitting the exhaust. Great car. Great sound from it and just enjoyed it more than the Trophy. Also felt about 10 years newer than the Clio.

16s and decent tyres transform it even more.