ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People with wall mounted LCD/Plasma

McBunny said:
b&o dont even do a 42" plasma that i can see any more

prob bullshit thats why.

who in the right mind would spend 40+ k on one room just on AV stuff.

if they can afford to do that.. why the hell are they on a clio forum? theyd be driving round in a 'rari.

i just get corporate discount aswell as the money off usually thats all or well it worked when i ordered the 436xde

good on you si :D nice to see people going for the tosh but i may suggest waiting a little bit si the wlt38 is out soon so prices should come further down

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Clart you're right.. WLT68 - 3 HDMI's.... ooooh when is it out?

My advantage guys is that I'm not paying for it and I've got circa £1k ex vat built up with an electronics supplier so they will buy and ship to me. :D

I'm gonna wait a little longer, I earn a lot whilst at uni (for a student) and I'm tempted to spank my first loan installment lol I think it will be about 1080 so I guess I could chuck in 2-300 myself. This could be fun although painful :D

guess what clart.. i love you

but..

mines coming tomorrow before 12

and i ordered it after you!

ha! ;)

astra 2.2 sri hatch
Iv ran mine in the wall in a plastic caseing from band q goes at a angle across to the corner of the room and then im in the middle of making a plate from a blank plug socket and putting it so there is 3 scarts and some hi deff connections on the wall, as for power i have put a plug socket behind the tv (advantages of renovating a house from bair shell you can put plugs and holes anywhere then plaster over them lol)

^^ by the pics and comments it sounds like Clarts is going in the lounge in his own place? Guys looks like its going in his bedroom... so guessing you may still live at home???

Got to be in the lounge and in your own gaff before any ownage can happen!

JJ! said:
im just jealous as we only have an boxy old TV thats not even widescreen!!!

so did I up until lastnight when i took it to work to play on my xbox on nightshift.

havent bothered bringing it back up to my room as the big beast should be here tomorrow.. it will be like watching a cinema screen compared to the little 15inch portable CRT or whatever it was.. but it did me fine for years! i just had a few k lying around which i was gonna spend on the car and decided to spunk it on a pretty decent AV system which i can obviously make use of fully when i move out

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
JJ! said:
^^ by the pics and comments it sounds like Clarts is going in the lounge in his own place? Guys looks like its going in his bedroom... so guessing you may still live at home???

Got to be in the lounge and in your own gaff before any ownage can happen!

LOL thats true.

Aw bless. do u get get your din dins made for you too guy? ;)

Thats how he can afford the VX220 and all this AV stuff!

P3wnge right back at ya

jimmy_mac said:
TV Combo!! That's where it's at!

Hell yeah.... our bedroom has the lovely 15" flat screen combo - pure sex lol!!

tvfg0.jpg

Clart said:
LOL thats true.

Aw bless. do u get get your din dins made for you too guy? ;)

Thats how he can afford the VX220 and all this AV stuff!

P3wnge right back at ya

yes mate :D

alphabet spaghetti, and potato things. etc ;)

joking

VaVa
LOL.... I'm just off to Aldi to have a look at that 40" LCD...... Shame there's no way of seeing that bad boy up and running to see the picture. Certainly a bargain at that price. Includes a tilting wall bracket too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
IMO its not that much of a bargain. Lots of problems reported on avforums.

For the same money u can get a really good 37 inch.

VaVa
Really? I might not bother then. Got any links?

I really like the way the Samsung sets look - all in black.

Prefer the spec of the Tosh though - -2x HDMI for a start.

Can I copy you then? lol

VaVa
That took some reading. So all in all it's actually not that bad. Although there are better.

I think I may get one of those DVD players for £40 mind. Cheap as chips.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i think u'd struggle to get either now anyway. looks like most were sold before 9am! sad gimps!