ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People with FK spacers fitted...

306 GTI-6
When you slide the spacer onto the hub, do you find the spacer fits absolutely flush against the mounting face for the wheel? Mine seems to have a gap of about 3-4mm between the spacer and the hub.

If anyone has pics of theres without the wheels fitted it would be much appreciated. I have some 172 alloys i really want to fit to my car, but only if its safe to do so, and at the moment i am not sure if it is.

Chocolate Bar™
should be flush. i know when i was looking at eibach pro spacers they're perfectly flush

306 GTI-6
Mmm, thats what i thought, will have another look in the morning before i go to work.

Any news on that airbag sticker Mark? pretty please.

Chocolate Bar™
Mmm, thats what i thought, will have another look in the morning before i go to work.

Any news on that airbag sticker Mark? pretty please.

finally remembered and put it in the post yesterday. so should be there early this week lol