ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pedal 'shuddering' under heavy breaking?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
ABS or Warped Disks... Girlfriend managed to warp the disks on her car but I think it was fitted with cheap nasty disks.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
mine is also like this doesnt feel like abs kicking in though and will only do it if iv been breaking reasinably hard for a few seconds wont do it straight away. i was hoping warped disks as im changing them soon anyway but now im not too sure. i guess il find out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
sounds like i have a broken abs ring then as i feel it through steering wheel and the pedal. certainly not as harsh as the abs kicking in though and i have made it so the abs kicked in while it was juddering so im guessing abs still works with a fooked abs ring? il change the breaks and if its not gone il get that changed.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm not saying it's not possible,but how the fcuk do you manage to warp disc's.

I warped 3 sets on my clio, so bad that I was scared to brake at speed as it wobbled so much. I drove that car like a c**t though. After a quick trip out with a full car my discs were glowing red.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
il have a look over the weekend i wont have a clue what to look for so would it be easy to spot to the untrained eye?