ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC'ing In Scotland

BLACK 197!!
Arite people jus wondering if there is anyone in scotland does pcing im up near aberdeen and my car need some work..prices or if anyone knows of any companys that do this or jus any details would be great..:) :)

I know my car is fairly new but after a few washes and yes coz its black ive started using 2 bucket method ive noticed alot of swirl marks and scratches on the surface of the paint and then found out that the guy who cleans the cars on the forecourt where i bought it from is using one of those "paint friendly wash brushes" :mad: which obviously makes his job easier but makes my car look like s**t in the sun!!!:dapprove:

I have tried polishing buy hand but it makes no difference

Any recomendations would be great:) cheers

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Were you parked up down the beach last nite??! Bout 1:30am!?

Seen a black R27.

Aye GavB would be my suggestion. Polishbliss whilst are Very good are WAY too expensive! 350-400 easy!

BLACK 197!!

Seen a black R27.

Aye GavB would be my suggestion. Polishbliss whilst are Very good are WAY too expensive! 350-400 easy!

no sorry mate wasnt me mines is only a standard 197 not R27.

Would you hire out your pc??

A well built VW
Better of getting a Megs 220 - theres a guy on ebay selling them for £135 but if you make an offer of £120 they are being accpeted apparently or i4detailing do some good deals for a uk spec one without the need for a transformer
Theres also a guy on ebay selling transformers (i bought one) for £20 + £10 delivered
Some good pads and polishes plus the 220 etc should cost you less than £200 and you can do it as much as you like even make back the money on other peoples cars (i have)
£300 is a not bad price - not sure he will be happy you broadcasting it lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Seen a black R27.

no sorry mate wasnt me mines is only a standard 197 not R27.

Would you hire out your pc??

Don't keep it in aberdeen mate. Depending on the state of your car, best let Gav see it. He may be negotiable on price.

bmw m3
Aye the price i gave him was really a worst case type price if you want me to take a look at the car i would be happy to meet you, it might be that it just needs a finishing polish etc.

tiTTy & SV650
aye that's right, you fear anything cheap it'd seem lol

galvanised FTW

Last edited: