ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/Xbox360/PS3] Modern Medal of Honor - Official Thread

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Can't wait for this game. LOVED MoH:AA on the PC, which is always the format I'll prefer to play 1st person shooters on. Hoping that the new MoH is as quality as Allied Assault was.

Octy VRS
Lol, it'll be s**t then without balaclavas. Would like to see some more in game footage. Looking forward to this, just hope they sort the servers for MP before release.

172 Cup
Where did you pre-order it to get a code, Griff? Are all retailers offering it?

I used EA Store. I used it for BC2 and they accept Paypal which is handy as I'd got cash sitting in it.

As for other retailers I know Amazon and Play are offering Beta codes but are quoting some weird dates for some strange reason. Steam and Game are also apparently offering codes too.

172 Cup
Beta info -

cd8097d5.jpg

Clio 182
Looks good hope its on par with COD as i'm after something else to play and only thing i played as much as COD was MOH:AA on pc. FREEZE TAG FTW!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Looks better than Black ops.

Whats the deal with beta Griff, i have BF2 but do you need to pre order this to get the beta.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah guess so.

The other major thing for me though is Treyarch did W@W which was cool but not great, Zombies made it good... Dice though did BF2 and it looks like alot of that has gone into this which appeals massively, MOH looks like a cross between MW and BF, which should be schweet.

Nimbus Megane R26
you need to have preordered this or can you just download it from the sites you posted Griff?

Cheers

Octy VRS
You can always cancel the preorder when you get the key? That's what I did with BFBC2.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Doesn't look too bad, I guess. Playing as the Taliban though :clown:

Map looks decent enough, too. Plenty of hiding places and looks detailed. Shame you can't destroy buildings like you can on BC2, but will give it a go later.