ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC] Unreal Tournament 3 - anyone play it?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bought the Collectors Edition off Play for a mere £12 this week and installed it last night. It's all new to me, but I did spend a lot of time on UT2004, so the basics are there in my head!

Anyone else play it? If so, send me a Player Card in the game for 'Unzen' and I'll add you to the friends list. :cool:

D.

172 cup TT
Ive played the UT series for 10 years now. Thought UT3 would be mental and be SOO popular but its just not... god knows why. Miss the days of playing UT everynight for a bit. May have bumped into you on 2k3/2k4 i used to be "mumm-ra".. Now "Floodie" now

Away for the weekend but will be up for a match next week if your up for it chap..

133, 182, Kangoo 182
First every online FPS I ever played with UT.. was addicted to it. Got UT3 not too long ago but just didn't feel the same :(

I used to play it when it first came out, but gone back to 2004. Username is Hach if you want to add me.

Flooodie I've had a game with you before, think you're on my friends list. Few months ago now.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ah, should be good though. Looks like none of us will take it too seriously then! If we were on BF2142, I would be playing for the points - definitely! :)

I agree with the UT2004 comments as well - there was something just 'special' about that game. There are just some silly things in UT3 like the weedy sound of the minigun? :S

edit - is everyone running v1.3, btw?

D.

Very rarely crashes on me, but like I say I haven't played it for a while. I'm on the latest patch. Just got your request D and added you back :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Very rarely crashes on me, but like I say I haven't played it for a while. I'm on the latest patch. Just got your request D and added you back :)

Cheers m8 - I'll acknowledge it and keep trying to get the game stable. I spent about 25mins on Warfare last night against the bots so that I could learn what was what. Lost the first two games and then started to get to grips with what was going on. Started winning, then....

"UT3.exe has encoutered a serious error"

Fecker. :(

D.

Lol. Can't be doing with warefare and vehicle ctf etc online its impossible, good fun on single player. I generally stick to CTF/DM.

I'll have to get practicing then we can play sometime.

172 cup TT
H182: yeh remember playing a crappy insta gib sesh i think, not sure now tho mate.. was fun tho...

Can people add me on UT3, "floodie" ill be on later tonight around 9ish i think...

Any one playing 2k4 then at the moment? if so ill leave my nick name for that too "/|/|umm-R@" the vertical lines are "pipemarks" and not "L"s etc..:)