ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Don't play rush enough to use it! Then when I do I forget.

Must remember to have a blast with the little fucker!

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Struggling to get a good game of this last two days, I keep joining a game and then the signal goes and I loose connection to EA Online! Very annoying! Never had any problems with any games before. The phone line appears to be crackly as well though.

I'm running wireless, would I be better with a cable?

Clio 1.2 16v
Struggling to get a good game of this last two days, I keep joining a game and then the signal goes and I loose connection to EA Online! Very annoying! Never had any problems with any games before. The phone line appears to be crackly as well though.

yes

its amazing how many people don't even shoot you if your using the EOD bot, ive armed plenty of MCOM's and sat and waited for people to disarm then burn them lol

Trying to get a roadkill with a MAV is my next mission

Ah I only play conquest. Am on PC too.
Its quite a laugh. Useful for following healing friendly tanks too.

Only problem I've found, is as engineer, I jump out my tank and repair myself if im on fire. Impossible to do this with the EOD bot however by the time you've got it out, driven it etc!

Audi TTS S Tronic

Depends how bad your signal to your router is.

The person that just replied with "yes" is full of it without knowing all the info.

Unless your internet connection is faster than 5mb/s then a 1 bar signal for your wireless is more than sufficient as it has that amount of bandwidth available.

I've done speedtests on the internet on both wireless and wired and they're pretty much the same, with wireless on top for the times that they're not!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Had a weird thing happen last night, I got killed then I couldn't select any classes or spawn but could hear and see everything going on. It got turned off. Lol sick of all these amatuer mistakes popping into the game. It makes me laugh when I hear people saying its the best game ever. Depressing if that was true.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Had a weird thing happen last night, I got killed then I couldn't select any classes or spawn but could hear and see everything going on. It got turned off. Lol sick of all these amatuer mistakes popping into the game. It makes me laugh when I hear people saying its the best game ever. Depressing if that was true.

Thats exactly what i've had a number of times. Sat there like a lemon pressing A to try and spawn for 2 minutes is not fun.

Giulietta 940
I got the game yesterday (even though I pre-ordered -.-) and I'm sad to see its chock full of bugs still. The most annoying one at the moment is not being able to deploy, even though I'm clicking the damn button like mad.

Otherwise, when it works, its incredible. The only feature I'd remove is the mortars - what a joke those are. They add nothing to the game.

Kills367
Deaths562
K/D Ratio0.653
Kill assists73
Score/Min163
Vehicles Destroyed12
Vehicles Destroyed Assists2
Avg. Weapon Accuracy13%
Longest Headshot72 m
Kill Streak Bonus6

lol - I'm so bad!!

lol

Kills 440
Deaths 495
K/D Ratio 0.89
Headshots 88
Longest headshot 238.36m
Kill streak bonus 8
Vehicles destroyed 46
Shots 47 177
Hits 3 670
Accuracy 7.78%

Kill assists 123
Destroy assists 14
Damage assists 0
Suppression assists 38
Revives 35
Resupplies 43
Heals 1 348
Repairs 5

Sunny
I'm getting better!

Kills 1 041
Deaths 978
K/D Ratio 1.064
Kill assists 471
Score/Min 225
Quits 10%

Kills2 103
Deaths1 750
K/D Ratio1.202
Kill assists508
Score/Min299
Quits5%
Vehicles Destroyed116
Vehicles Destroyed Assists45
Avg. Weapon Accuracy14%
Longest Headshot178 m
Kill Streak Bonus15
Skill297

1.8 Civic EX
7.5 hours in, not tooo bad I guess

More Statistics
Kills 189
Deaths 252
K/D Ratio 0.75
Kill assists 49
Score/Min 195
Quits 0%
Vehicles Destroyed 2
Vehicles Destroyed Assists 0
Avg. Weapon Accuracy 12%
Longest Headshot 258 m
Kill Streak Bonus 6
Squad Score Bonus 3 920
Repairs 0
Revives 36
Heals 1 207
Resupplies 0

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well today this game has pissed me right off! I think I've spawned straight in to someones line of fire about 30 times in a few hours! People flying helicopters straight in to the ground and when I parachute I get s suicide! I think I've had enough of this for today.

My stats. Pretty shocking I think

[h=2]More Statistics[/h]
Kills178
Deaths267
K/D Ratio0.667
Kill assists55
Score/Min188
Quits0%
Vehicles Destroyed3
Vehicles Destroyed Assists0
Avg. Weapon Accuracy8%
Longest Headshot84 m
Kill Streak Bonus5
Skill-68
Squad Score Bonus2 060
Repairs0
Revives3
Heals261
Resupplies0

Clio 1.2 16v
dredz08.png

Giulietta 940
Kills336
Deaths309
K/D Ratio1.087
Kill assists75
Score/Min338
Quits5%
Vehicles Destroyed
Vehicles Destroyed Assists4
Avg. Weapon Accuracy13%
Longest Headshot127 m
Kill Streak Bonus7
Skill134
Squad Score Bonus8 400
Repairs0
Revives78
Heals1 724
Resupplies0

Not too bad for 5 hours of gameplay.

Skoda Fabia vRS
lol, ive recently had the pleasure of seeing MW3, i didnt really understand all the comments saying Battlefield looked so amazing, i mean yea it looked good but id expect it to with where technology is at these days, but it didnt blow me away, until i saw MW3, pmsl it looks like the days of Counter Strike !..........i cant believe the difference in the two games, its like night and day

lol, ive recently had the pleasure of seeing MW3, i didnt really understand all the comments saying Battlefield looked so amazing, i mean yea it looked good but id expect it to with where technology is at these days, but it didnt blow me away, until i saw MW3, pmsl it looks like the days of Counter Strike !..........i cant believe the difference in the two games, its like night and day

Thats pretty much crap if your talking consoles! Have both, played both this morning and night and day... blinded by the BF3 love I think ;)

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Turns out postie didn't have my xbl code yesterday, it was the ex posting me my cheap Tesco shoes to me. b**ch.

Where the f**k is my code!!!