ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
455949_460s.jpg

LOL!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
What's your angle Pavlova? What would you rather it be like? I think you've forgotten what point you were making. Lol

Angle? Quandaries is all, just curious how much better it are on pc. After all, was the the lead development platform was it not?

What's your old bf pid out of interest?

Megane 225 F1
I raged quit tonight after being team killed 8 times. Yes EIGHT times in one match. It get worse. I then tried a game of rush and I got team killed AGAIN.

This isn't me running infront of people. This is people coming round the corner and just shooting me not thinking what they are doing. Bring on Friday when COD comes out and the retards of the video game world can f**k off.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I raged quit tonight after being team killed 8 times. Yes EIGHT times in one match. It get worse. I then tried a game of rush and I got team killed AGAIN.

This isn't me running infront of people. This is people coming round the corner and just shooting me not thinking what they are doing. Bring on Friday when COD comes out and the retards of the video game world can f**k off.

But aren't twitch gameplay the way forward wheel? Everyone will surely stay, it are an awesome console game.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Can't get into this. I'm so sh1t! Love the single player though. Has a great feel to it.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

This tbh. All the idiots will go back to the little boys game.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive still not managed to pick this up yet, now its been out a few days, is it much better than the beta, cos the beta was poor IMO

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I love the fact that people who now play BF, think they are superior to people that play COD. Its a fcuking game, its not like you're an actual soldier. You do know that right?

Megane 225 F1
BF is more of a game of team playing and tactics. At the moment it's full of people running around and shooting aimlessly. That's what COD is all about.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't take a superior being to realise COD isn't as good as BF mate :(

I didn't say it wasn't. Its the people that play it that think they are. Its a game, people choose to play both of them, doesn't make them any more of a man - which i think some people fail to realise. At the end of the day you're still playing a video game.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
BF is more of a game of team playing and tactics. At the moment it's full of people running around and shooting aimlessly. That's what COD is all about.

Team playing? Tactics? Console? Lol. My money goes on it always being full of people running around shooting aimlessly. What other style of gameplay do small corridor/cqb maps & clustered flags promote? Why u no like? Are modern gameplay style everyone love iirc... :lolup:

Can't wait to see how awesome the battlefail2k midget maps will be tbf.

Bumder With A Buffer
This game needs more f**king medics to revive you!

The amount of fucktards on this is unreal.

I played a conquest game and EVERY other person on my team was a sniper. I ended up running around taking out tanks attempting to capture etc. I have had games where it has been good but the majority of games people are just running around getting kills :( pee's me off.

I play as a assault (which is actually a medic??!!??) or engineer and the amount of tards who dont accept my defib revive or pull away in their tanks as im repairing them is unreal. I rage quit a game last night too due to being killed 4 times after spawning right away due to the t***s on my team just running around killing and not capturing anything.

This proves that kills dont "always" get you the mvp (I was level 2 as well FFS)

IMAG0517.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I've clocked a few hours now, and I've not run into that tbh...

Must be platform related

Lol at nuke town 2.0! Yea, imagine lack of commo rose and poor voip (most don't even have a mic) has a lot to do with the lack of teamplay on the failbox at least. Every console gamer apparently loves ADHD solo run & gun anyway so I personally don't understand what the problem is :S

Pity they couldn't have improved on or at least duplicated the strong team play aspect from that dinosaur bf2 title. Derp derp derp iirc? What was your old pid for bf2 btw Michael?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this isn't a COD thread you know ladies it's a BF thread and no bitchen about COD. put that in your pipe and smoke it

1.8 Civic EX
has this thread just gone full r****d?

I've still not played the game yet but from what people are saying I may have been right. It's a victim of it's own sucess. Soo many people out there have seen some videos and gone "oooh that looks awesome", purchased the game and gone in knowing nothing about how it should be played hense getting people just running around going for kills. Fingers crossed by the time I get round to giving it a go they will have all buggered off....

Evo 5 RS
Lol at nuke town 2.0! Yea, imagine lack of commo rose and poor voip (most don't even have a mic) has a lot to do with the lack of teamplay on the failbox at least. Every console gamer apparently loves ADHD solo run & gun anyway so I personally don't understand what the problem is :S

Pity they couldn't have improved on or at least duplicated the strong team play aspect from that dinosaur bf2 title. Derp derp derp iirc? What was your old pid for bf2 btw Michael?

I wasn't a big BF2 player actually, I liked it.. I was just heavily into E.T still at the time, the RTCW one, not the shitty Quake one

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

My experience is the complete opposite. I played this on PC at my mate's and no one even had a headset to communicate! Probably three or four out of hundreds we played with.

When you have a full squad on 360 with mates and you're all in the same party, communicating; then you can actually really influence the game.

The PC version was annoyingly sniper-heavy too. Not something the console suffers with too badly.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
has this thread just gone full r****d?

I've still not played the game yet but from what people are saying I may have been right. It's a victim of it's own sucess. Soo many people out there have seen some videos and gone "oooh that looks awesome", purchased the game and gone in knowing nothing about how it should be played hense getting people just running around going for kills. Fingers crossed by the time I get round to giving it a go they will have all buggered off....

Wonder if releasing bigger, less clusterf**k map layouts would help with this? Oh wait, it's been handicapped to run on five y/o console architecture. N/m... :)

Evo 5 RS
My experience is the complete opposite. I played this on PC at my mate's and no one even had a headset to communicate! Probably three or four out of hundreds we played with.

When you have a full squad on 360 with mates and you're all in the same party, communicating; then you can actually really influence the game.

The PC version was annoyingly sniper-heavy too. Not something the console suffers with too badly.

Skype conference call is where it's at :D.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Skype conference call is where it's at :D.

Free service, you rating it? We used to use ventrilol, was pretty good but got stung for server rental. Surprised you say that Chris, although tbf we were on vent a lot of the time.