ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC MAD!!!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

VERY nice

the only problem i have with any kind of polisher, is that my cars silver, very hard to achieve that kind of mirror finish.

Anyone got any pics of a PCd silver clio?

Banana

That finish is amazing. It is like GLASS! I have got to get me one of those pcs soon. Or the new Autoglym cordless one maybe?

Quote: Originally posted by Rufstuf on 11 May 2005

That finish is amazing. It is like GLASS! I have got to get me one of those pcs soon. Or the new Autoglym cordless one maybe?
whats that then ??

ps, you wont remove swirls with a cordless

It was entitled pc thread and was posted in the exterior section, please dont tell me you were stupid enough to think it was a personal compuer thread.......nah you coulnt have been ..could you?;)

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 11 May 2005

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A THREAD ON HOW EVERYONE IS PC MAD...

IM SICK OF SEEING PC THREADS.....
im sick of seeing replys by people bitching about car polishing, if you dont like it, dont f**king read it:p

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 11 May 2005

It was entitled pc thread and was posted in the exterior section, please dont tell me you were stupid enough to think it was a personal compuer thread.......nah you coulnt have been ..could you?;)

NO!!

I knew itd be about those polishers.

PC polishing threads are being churned out on here at the rate of eleven hundered an hour (it seems).

NO!!

PC polishing threads are being churned out on here at the rate of eleven hundered an hour (it seems).

simple really, if you dont like it dont f**king read it !!!!!!

NO!!

Hey if you cant beat em, join em;)

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 11 May 2005 It was entitled pc thread and was posted in the exterior section, please dont tell me you were stupid enough to think it was a personal compuer thread.......nah you coulnt have been ..could you?;) NO!!I knew itd be about those polishers.PC polishing threads are being churned out on here at the rate of eleven hundered an hour (it seems).
[/QUOTE]Hey if you cant beat em, join em;)

Its the new craze!

PC threads cant be as annoying as the Crazy Frog adverts! Can they?? :p

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 11 May 2005

NO!!

simple really, if you dont like it dont f**king read it !!!!!!

Well seeing as youve f***ing said it twice using f***ing stupid gratuitous language....

I originally posted I THOUGHT THIS WAS A THREAD ON HOW EVERYONE IS PC MAD

If I f***ing knew it was definetly about PC polishers I would have not read it.

I thought it was someone posting about how this forum is PC MAD with that title so I did read it. It could equally have been about f***ing computers as theyre also posted on here at eleven hundred an hour.

:p

COMPRENDEZ?! (lol)

(yes, I get f***ing wound up easily!)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/moving.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/Scottwax2.gif

Ok guys no more http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/pc7424.gif threads just in case it upsets some people, after all they are very offensive, disturbing and really deserve to be criminilised. I will be phoning my MP first thing to ensure an anti pc lobby is set up with a view to making these illegal. Any one caught using one would have be jailed along with the sex offenders and murderes for a minimum of 20 years.

:sick:

well, since im not paying for one one them.....

whos gonna do my car, and how long does it last.

surely 1 per region is all you need.

Lots of Alfas

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/moving.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/Scottwax2.gif

Ok guys no more http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Brazoo/pc7424.gif threads just in case it upsets some people, after all they are very offensive, disturbing and really deserve to be criminilised. I will be phoning my MP first thing to ensure an anti pc lobby is set up with a view to making these illegal. Any one caught using one would have be jailed along with the sex offenders and murderes for a minimum of 20 years.

:sick:
LOL those emotes are cracking me up :D!

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 11 May 2005
ok, sounds fine with me. When do you want to do my car.....

lol... Join the queue!

A well built VW

Like to see the results on a red 99 clio ;), before and after on that would be interesting I am not a massive cleaning fan but i do like my car to look good Id like to see the finish in the flesh but no-one in Sunny Scotland has one :(

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 11 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 11 May 2005

ok, sounds fine with me.

When do you want to do my car.....

lol... Join the queue!
Only take a day, he can do mine after yours.....or he can do both in a day at my place.

Well seeing as youve f***ing said it twice using f***ing stupid gratuitous language....

I originally posted I THOUGHT THIS WAS A THREAD ON HOW EVERYONE IS PC MAD

If I f***ing knew it was definetly about PC polishers I would have not read it.

I thought it was someone posting about how this forum is PC MAD with that title so I did read it. It could equally have been about f***ing computers as theyre also posted on here at eleven hundred an hour.

:p

COMPRENDEZ?! (lol)

(yes, I get f***ing wound up easily!)

thx for taking the time to reply to the subject, but if it has absolutely no use or helpfulness to the subject why post !!!

ps now piss off :p

M140i

Used Megs #80 + #83, topped with nxt wax, i used souveran on the bonnet but didnt have time to finish the whole car with it, will do l8r today:) cheers for the tips 182_blue made it loads easier, car is now swirl free but i still have the urge to pc lol.

Makes me laugh the people that slate others for taking a pride in what they drive. As the others said each to their own and if people dont like it they ought to keep their opinions to themselves (rant over lol)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

whats the problem wit talking about pcs, i mean it is a car forum and it is the exterior section?

looks good mate, like glass.

Ziel Nurburgring

Will using one reduce the life of your paintwork? Surely getting it swirl free means either taking it down a few layers or filling the minute marks with polish.

Good finish by the way, might bodge one with the oldmans angle grinder and the old dears polishing cloths:p

106 GTi

Most off these guys are hitting the paint with a fairly aggressive polish using the DCAP, you dont want to do it more than about once a year with that if you can help it.

Has anyone started off more mild just with the #80 first? Hoping not to have to go to aggressive on mine straight away?

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

with your car r-jay u shouldnt have to use anything aggressive unless the wash techniques are bad.

my car is 2 years old and has loads of swirls for carwashes! eeek i kno i was being lazy at the time. lesson learnt.

the pc does re move these and from 30 cm u cant see any at all which is pretty amazing..

106 GTi

Mine has a few dealer inflicted marks to remove, most came out by hand, still the odd one left.

Will start off with #80 or SSR2 with a polishing pad and go from there. Should be ordering mine after pay day.