ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC gaming etiquette?

Ok so on consoles you just shout obscenities at your foes;)

Was playing on a W@W server and h'ever so accidentally team killed someone. Before I knew whats what a little text message on the console popped up asking me if I was sorry lol!!!!

I typed back in 'yeah dude i'm inconsolable'

Which as you can imagine didn't go down too well :eek:

But I did notice everyone apologising for teamkills and stuff so what else do I need to learn to not get kicked off servers?

tfn

421 Cammed 172
I usually always apologise for TK'ing. Also does my f**king nut in when someone steals a last stand kill from you and doesn't apologise. Thats a TK i certainly won't say sorry for.

If someone steals your kill or team kills you then i'd usually find a class with 3x Flash Bangs.....

• Flash bang hell out of them 3 times and then blow up any claymores they've placed.
  • If they're sniping reel off a full ammo allowance of bullets from an unsilenced weapon.
  • Jump around behind them so they think they can hear an enemy - lol

Thats enough to irritate anyone without losing yourself points!