ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC] Civilization 5

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent. The Daddy of all Strategy is back. Looking forward to this! :)

http://www.civilization5.com/

If you've not previously caught any of the previous games in this series, Steam are offering the complete set of Civ 4 games for a mere £6.25.

Say bye-bye to a social life if you 'get it'.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Erm - yes. :approve:

Jumped straight into single player and started as the Ottomans. Minding my own business, I built up a small empire of about 10 cities and got the workers grafting hard at the infrastructure. Then the fecking Persians decided to have a go - with no warning. He took two of my cities before I'd built enough of an army to hold him off.

That was it then. Three times he tried to sue for peace but I was having none of it. Wipe the b*****d clean off the map and the Venetians backing him up too. Cape Town is a mere city-state to the East of me at the minute. They've done nothing at all to me during this game, but I've just got the cannon and two unique-race units that use gunpowder. I think I'll get them next..... muhahaha!

Epic - for the fifth time around.

D.