ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PayPal....

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Sold a few things on ebay and people keep paying me via paypal with Credit Cards....my account isnt setup to recieve them- its a personal one not a premium. Just wondered who has experienced this and upgraded. Thinking about the premium one but there's a 3.4% charge on every transaction which is a bit crap imo.

Should I just upgrade??

cheers :)

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
I've upgraded to the Premium account, and I've always been careful with the transactions I've made. If the payment is from a verified/confirmed address account, then you should be safe... be careful if they aint and wait till the money's cleared before you send off the item.

I've never had a problem to date.

DC5
I upgraded. Always wait until I can see the money in my bank before I actually send the item though.

well 930 bryan now they want over 1200 from me and they aint getting it i sold the item in good faith how was i supposed to know it was a hacked account