ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pay day friday so....

Well as my car is being finished very soon getting little bits which include sub frames, harnesses and new shocks

think thats about it :s dont think i can afford much more than that lol!

Vix :)

Mr2 Roadster

Handbrake cable.

Braided Brake hoses.

Hydrolic Brake Fluid.

Front Suspention Top-Mounts.

Think that will keep me going...

Stanced Honda S2000

sideskirts oredered, have to pay for them friday ! maybe get my zorst moved up. maybe new custom boot build. buy some mdf etc.

valver interior, stealth shelf, already got speakers.

oh and a pink lisence this friday please mr examiner!

Payday 2omorrowe for me, so pay off my overdraft, and then car is going inot the body shop for the bonnet to be sprayed, half-badboyed and smoother, badges are comming off the back and being smoothed, and my passenger door is being repaired.

...and then if i have enough cash left some Koni springs, to drop it 60mm

Skoda Fabia vRS

Flamebeater..........Yellow Caliper Paint Kit.............Probably some Phoenix Gold Components aswell.......

172 Cup

full respray in ford imperial blue, getting my williams wheels refurbed and also spraying my roll cage silver and fitting it.

also buying a williams engine but that wont be fitted for a few months.

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by Paul.C 16v on 27 April 2004

full respray in ford imperial blue, getting my williams wheels refurbed and also spraying my roll cage silver and fitting it.

also buying a williams engine but that wont be fitted for a few months.

Paul

So u did went to ST blue... What made you do it? I remember you said that its out of the picture, but believe me... it will look fantastic!

lol

Quote: Payday tomorrow so I shall be slightly less in my overdraft then I already am

yeah me to!!!!

But lol... its gonna be an expensive month for me...

full respray
new roof excluding sunroof
new headlining
172 wings x 2
172 front bumper
Ktec sideskirts
new rear quarter
new passenger door + leccy mirror
New windscreen
& the labour to do it all!!!!!! ouch!!!