ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pay as you Go phone advice......

Hi peeps, can some of u gurus tell me what you think of this P.A.Y.G phone...and is this a good buy? and easy to use? also... can someone explain how bluetooth works? Does it pick up other peoples signals that are near to you? and whats so good about bluetooth? as some guy asked me the other day if my phone had bluetooth as he was picking up a signal or something when he was next to me!? anyways... please let me know if I could get a better phone for around this price... or if u think its a good deal? Thanks.. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6448012217&fromMakeTrack=true

I'd recommend the K700i on Pay and Go. It might be a little old now but its better than the V3 and less than £100.

RB 182
It's cheaper on the Orange website mate!

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset/motorola_v3/detail/pay_as_you_go

Bluetooth definition is:

A wireless personal area network (WPAN) technology from the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (www.bluetooth.com) founded in 1998 by Ericsson, IBM, Intel, Nokia and Toshiba. Bluetooth is an open standard for short-range transmission of digital voice and data that supports point-to-point and multipoint applications. Some of the first Bluetooth applications have been for cellphones, providing a wireless connection to a headset and to an automobile's audio system for hands-free operation.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Personally wouldnt go for that phone, as it's a bit of a pain to use, and stuff like the bluetooth doesnt work to well. Bluetooth is basically like a wireless network that allows you to transfer data between your phone and another phone or computer. Is good for putting pics and files onto your phone.

RB 182
Your better off getting the K700i if your going to get it, not a 'nearly' phone like that. The K700i has a track record opposed to that really.

great help.. good link to orange! There £10 cheaper than on ebay.. looks like a nice phone.. I'll have one of those then.. cheers :)