ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paul walker tribute meet. 29th November

For anyone that's interested there is a Paul walker tribute meet being held in royston on the 29th of November.

I understand this isn't going to be everyone's cuppa...

I go to there fought nightly meets and other meets throughout the year and it's always a decent crowd and big numbers at some events!

Due to the reasoning for this the masses should be out and I think it would be cool to get a group of us to convoy there togeather.

It is being held either in tesco carpark in royston or the industrial estate next to it.
There is also going to be a tunnel run which will take the meet to another location in London which won't be released until the day.

Will arrange meeting points depending on interest.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Positive replies are always welcome in any thread buddy :wink:

Comments trying to make someone look like a cnut for attending a cruise are not.

I'm pretty much at the end of my tether with people making this forum out to be unsocial and unwelcoming.

They will be some perma bans being issued before long believe me.

Last edited:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Positive replies are always welcome in any thread buddy :wink:

Comments trying to make someone look like a cnut for attending a cruise are not.

I'm pretty much at the end of my tether with people making this forum out to be unsocial and unwelcoming.

They're be some perma bans being issued before long believe me.
My dad told if you havent anything nice to say dont bother, same is true here, Dave is spot on.