ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pastiemans ph2 172

Mk2 Ph2 172
Yesterday Picked up a mk2 ph2 172 from millen that he had for sale in the classifieds !!!

looked over it at work last night gave it fresh oil etc... and a good clean also a few pictures ;)

7e711e8c.jpg

8c9cdcc0.jpg

49f4f3c2.jpg

99abe53e.jpg

a42f27a6.jpg

d0245fff.jpg

Enjoy !!!

Edition 30
Re: Picked up a 172 from a memebr here !!!

Looks a great example and really clean mate.

Mk2 Ph2 172

cheers guys can't believe how good they are are on fuel...but then again i have been use to average 18mpg

Disastra Coupe

Looks a tidy motor, look after it. Not too sure on the tints though.

Mk2 Ph2 172

tbh in the flesh the tints are not that dark i think the lighting and the iphones camera makes them darker...

cheers for the comments guys

should be putting my own stamp on it in the next few weeks :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

Having seen this car in person, albeit a year or so ago, this is absolutely mint. Sat nav too, so very rare! Enjoy!

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172

Nice car ;)

Glad you like it Mark, many plans for it?

I personally liked the tints, I think they suit the colour really well. And they don't seem as dark as they are in the pics. Now it's clean get out and drive it:D

BG DCI

Looks really clean mate.

Just wish on the standard 172's they put some nicer wheels on to start with..

Still plenty of time to change or if you personally like them to keep them on there!!

Mk2 Ph2 172
Thought I'll up date this abit lol

Since owning he clio I have removed the aftermarket steering wheel and replaced it with a standard one which I had re-trimmed !!! Also had to replace he squib as the horn wiring was all bunt out!!

I also have replaced all four shocks, mountings etc... With Renault items along with spax lowering springs!!!

Sprayed a few things under the bonnet black to compliment the new engine cover I bought from the dealer.

Fitted an after market head unit with iPod and handsfree ;)

Fitted footwell Leds and two above the cup holders so they come on with the side lights!!!

Also replaced the sender unit in the tank as it looked to intermittently fault but It looks to be the multi control unit at fault ( on order)

A few pics... Need to get some of it lowered ;)

98943041.jpg

5c7ea0dd.jpg

e7abe1f0.jpg

86eb3c6f.jpg

decb95d2.jpg

Mk2 Ph2 172
With all this bloody weather Can't get any decent pics

But as I was sorting out the air bag light today I got a couple of wet pictures lol
The pics show the slight drop on the spax springs

65e1b839.jpg

d458bcff.jpg

And another shot of the seats ;)

2a546a48.jpg

Mk2 Ph2 172
Little update will have to get better pictures....

I had my headlining, a pillars and hand brake cover re trimmed in alacantara by Austin porter

35f68025.jpg

fea2f5a1.jpg

fbf92b1a.jpg

e23d42c2.jpg

e541d43a.jpg

Just waiting for the sun visors to come back re trimmed and spray shack to send my plastic items in Matt black :)

Also a quick picture of my boot tidy tray

dc61485e.jpg

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

I really like what you're doing with this. A brilliant base being made better.

pimp mobile Zafira

Looks spot on mate. I like the direction your taking with this. Also the boot tidy is a good idea.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Right a little update with what I have been doing with the 172!!!

Finished of the interior with the re trimmed sun visors and painted plastics

6f186903.jpg

c7ca7041.jpg

Also fitted cup spolier, removed front window tints and fitted refurbed wheels along with new tyres :)

dea7fb7b.jpg

d2302dcd.jpg

4f109f21.jpg

169a441d.jpg

Also I have fitted a gearbox link that shortens the throw slightly, feels alot better!!!

Glacier White RS200

Awesome, although i prefer it on the original wheels fella, some nice touches there though and like the route your going with it.

Monaco 172

I personaly love this i cannot fault any of your choices apart from rear tints but aslong as your happy :) what you have done to the interior is just perfect!!!

Mk2 Ph2 172
Cheers guys i'm nearly there at where i want it !!

I'm contemplating taking the rest of the tints off next week

Tbh the way I have the interior they should of done that from factory