ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pastiemans new daily !!!

Mk2 Ph2 172
Been looking for a while now to get back into an M3 !!!

One came up in Portsmouth at a price I could not ignore but it was not in my first choice colour combo but it was in the correct spec I wanted

So of I went with cash In hand and as soon as I saw the condition it was in, I pretty much knew I was buying!

Then I became the owner of a Phoenix yellow e46 M3 with kiwi leather interior :)

The colour in the flesh is stunning !!!

null_zps291143a6.jpg

null_zps315b5519.jpg

null_zps19262d99.jpg

null_zps030226da.jpg

null_zpsae6e7894.jpg

null_zps65d8b2b0.jpg

null_zps5aaadc2d.jpg

null_zps58c95e77.jpg

null_zps1f6d1702.jpg

It sounds the nuts with the cat back exhaust on it and also gets a lot of attention !!

I'm glad I went for the Phoenix yellow as round my way there are a lot of e46 m3 but in black or silver !!

And it suit the car so well :)

172, Focus
That is awesome, glad to see its running on the correct size rims IMO, hate seeing these on 19s etc!
How do you find the smg 'box? Are the changes quick/smooth?

An orange one
Best colour combo!!! Phoenix and kiwi is what I used to have, I've seen very few on the road!

53 Clio's & counting
looks tidy mate! not a great fan of the colour but who cares - it's an M3! :)

Done many miles?

How much?

Mk2 Ph2 172
The SMG is awesome bit of kit !!! With the misses and kids in the car I set it so the gear changes are nice and smooth but when I'm alone it becomes a violent beast lol

So glad I went for SMG love how it revs matches on down shifts !!! The blips are awesome :)

Mk2 Ph2 172
looks tidy mate! not a great fan of the colour but who cares - it's an M3! :)

Done many miles?

How much?

In the flesh it is stunning the pictures do not do it justice !!

It has 107k on the clock plenty of history etc... I buy in condition rather than mileage !!

And I paid a bargain price £6k lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dreadful gearbox, dreadful colour, even dreadfuler interior....

I'd still have it though, it's an M3! Lol.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Great shape these and look well in PY when the sun hits it. Glad you changed those number plates btw

Enjoy it!

Mk2 Ph2 172
I don't know how you can say the gearbox is dreadful !!!

I find it easy to use and gear changes are very quick !!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm just not a fan of it. I've only ever driven Bristol>reading>Bristol in one, and not in anger, but I just didn't like it.

Mk2 Ph2 172
I found no problem with it!!! it's great on B roads

If your driving on the motorway you won't even get to see what it's like and it needs to be driven how an M should be to appreciate how it works

Snotter's
Still love them, we have an AUC one in at the moment and i havent driven one in a while so took it for a run.

Still a great car but with age the SMG box has got even worse, horrible horrible gearbox.

Leon Cupra 300
Looks nice. Really like PY.

Interestingly, you've got the facelift boot lid on so if you add genuine facelift LED's it'll look identical to the later cars. I'd probably do that.

A lot of car (and colour!) for £6,000. I can't quite get on with the yellowness but if your happy then who cares what I think, it's still a very nice car at the end of the day! I WILL own one some day

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm really not a fan of the colour, as in I wouldn't have one, but they're superb cars. I imagine it must sound mental with the exhaust. Silly amount of car for 6k though, get that in parts ffs!

Mk2 Ph2 172
I'm really not a fan of the colour, as in I wouldn't have one, but they're superb cars. I imagine it must sound mental with the exhaust. Silly amount of car for 6k though, get that in parts ffs!

I had a bigger budget but this came up and I knocked him down to £6k cash

It sounds awesome on full chat!! Can drone abit if you don't get the revs right when cruising but all in all an easy car to live with day to day :)

I can fit the misses and two little ones in with ease and buggy/ shopping in the boot :)

Happy days

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Probably my least favourite colour of all time lol... but wow that's a brilliant price and I'm still mega jealous. I may be able to afford to run one in 10 years time lol. Get it re-sprayed Dakar Yellow :D