ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger Seat Problems

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Hi

I have a problem with my passenger seat. The seat will not lock back into place anymore after letting someone in and out the back seat. So now the seat just slides up and down the rails freely. I have found a little metal piece under the seat but not sure were it came from. Any ideas anyone, and what the part is I need to get this fixed.

Cheers

I know what little bit you mean and i'm sure you will need a new seat rail.

Afraid as Chrispy Clio says its a new seat rail.

Or i'm betting that this clip has broken that locks the seat in place.

It may be worth checking scrappys etc to see if they'll sell you the clip as its cheaper than a seat rail ;)

I was lucky and managed to find a 2 door clio in my local scrappy and robbed the clips of the rails.

Job done...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=304656

Hope this helps :)

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Does anyone have any idea what this clip is posted in the link, and can i get them from Renault. Part codes would be nice or the name of it if anyone can help.

The clip itself has no part number on it at all.

I heard that you can only get a hold of the m if you can get a hold of runners.

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Cool, I just spoke to Renault who just quoted me £111.30 for a set. Think I will have to wait until a clio comes into the local scrappy